queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

Cruel Youth is a 3-piece female band with Teddy Sinclair (FKA Natalia Kills) as the lead singer. All of the songs are co-written and produced by her husband, Willy Moon.

Their debut EP +30mg is out now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqUZn0gWLk4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o90GHE0r_n4

TjmiIK4.png

i love diamond days. i really like the aesthetic she's going with for her new persona.

Love both songs so far. 

Need the EP  :flutter:

She is a horrible person and a mediocre artist

two sides of the same coin  :creep:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

this new style is definitively better than the Natalia Kills one, sooo, i cant wait to hear other songs!

I agree! I think it'll be her best work yet tbh

TjmiIK4.png

I like both this and Natalia Kills. She can sing and her music is good. Tbh I thought the whole thing was dragged out. But that's life. 

She's admitted it was a publicity stunt and it horribly backfired. Worse artists have gotten more recognition. *cough* Azealia  :makeup:

I think she's growing as an artist and a person. And I'm glad her husband isn't doing vocals on these songs... lmao

TjmiIK4.png

30 second EP snippets have been uploaded to UMG! http://songs.umusicpub.com/en-US/Digital-Music-Library/search/cruel-youth

Cowboys & Angels is the title of the EP and it's 6 tracks. Someone get the full versions  :excited:

TjmiIK4.png

Several people have the full ones. mess

I need LEAKS

TjmiIK4.png

Alexis Texas sounds like a BOP. I am gonna be livid if no one uploads these because I see a lot of people have them.

TjmiIK4.png

Alexis Texas sounds like a BOP. I am gonna be livid if no one uploads these because I see a lot of people have them.

You'll have the full EP legally shortly

BzhmW.png

You'll have the full EP legally shortly

Is it dropping this week?

TjmiIK4.png

I wont lie.... I miss the Natalia Kills pop sound.... because she wrote Rihanna's song and it was a hit that it seems like that's the direction she's trying to take her music too. And tbh I'm not really feeling it as much. (prob cuz I'm not a Rihanna fan either. Like she's good, but just not for me.)