queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

an all girl band described as, The Ronettes on OXY. please listen to Hatefuck or Mr. Watson.

or the entire +30mg - EP

i know LMAO i love them i was joking because they havent released anything in so long ffffffff

Me checking her social media every other day to see if she's finally announced the album.

zvcem2J.gif

Same for me but every day I hate them 

I'm currently making a very graphic design and very daytona mess booklet for +30mg, stay tuned

ZKcaooE.png

did she split with her boyfriend?

They're married, actually, but no, I don't think they've split up. They're still featured together on some recent writing credits for other people. He seems to have become more interested in being behind the scenes and probably values his privacy, which is why she doesn't post pictures of him on social media anymore.

Oh wow, I sure do love seeing this thread bumped and then coming in to find no announcement!  :bye2:  bye

TjmiIK4.png

Um hi why didn't anyone ever post this

Just a feature but it's really good and I'm like 9 months late  :toofunny:

Also okay can someone clarify- as far as "The Powder Room" goes we only know of 4 songs that were registered under that name and we have 3 of them, correct? I Want It Now (released), My Way (released), and Riot In My Heart (leaked). The 4th one was Violet Roses, but then she actually mentioned that title during a live stream when +30mg came out and said she was saving it for the album and then she sang a little acapella bit of it. Sooo maybe initially intended for TPR then reworked for CY? Fuck idk what the hell she's doing. Is The Powder Room dead or like a simultaneous side project orrrr??? I wish she'd fill us in more often instead of just leaving us to assume. Who does she think she is, Sky Ferreira?  :crossed:

TjmiIK4.png

Where is the album? +30mg is amazing (minus I Don’t Love You)

Also I can’t believe y’all were complaining about Everything Was Beautiful... it’s probably the best intro track I’ve ever heard!

14417469274.gif

Is The Powder Room dead or like a simultaneous side project orrrr???

The Powder Room is going to continue concurrently with Cruel Youth. It's basically just a dumping ground for all the songs she likes and wants to release that don't really fit the Cruel Youth brand.

As far as "Violet Roses" goes, that one wasn't registered as one of The Powder Room tracks, as far as I am aware. It was listed without an artist attached and was always intended for what eventually became Cruel Youth, but the name of the band didn't exist when the song was registered. "Violet Roses" was also registered at the same time as a track called "Heaven", which is not the same as the Natalia Kills/Natalia Cappuccini song with the same title. Both were co-written and presumably produced by Chris Braide.

where the actual hell is she?? what was the last update we got on new music?

She said in a Instagram caption "New cruel youth record almost done, just about to re-record the whole thing on a harp". On December 11th 2017

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

She said in a Instagram caption "New cruel youth record almost done, just about to re-record the whole thing on a harp". On December 11th 2017

so over 7 months with no update on new music... i hate her

RVhKIwP.gif