queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

just listened to the powder room tracks, holy shit!!

+ Diamond Days will remain her best

the taste on this post

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Just noticed the mention of Lana in the articule thru Emile and Jeff producing Trouble and I know I knew it before but I forgot and I'm babashook

Can you believe this thread is being actually active not through thirst posts but with genuine news and releases. Crying an ocean

ZKcaooE.png

I still think it's really interesting that she hasn't come out against X-Factor. I get that she signed a contract that included an NDA but you would think that NDA would become void once they pushed her to the point of destroying her career and opening her up to a disgusting amount of harassment. Especially given that I don't the X-Factor was filmed completely live.

I still think it's really interesting that she hasn't come out against X-Factor. I get that she signed a contract that included an NDA but you would think that NDA would become void once they pushed her to the point of destroying her career and opening her up to a disgusting amount of harassment. Especially given that I don't the X-Factor was filmed completely live.

If she tried to fight their NDA, they'd just tie her up in court for years, forcing her to spend thousands of dollars on lawyers until she was out of money and had to drop the case. It's not worth the effort.

If she tried to fight their NDA, they'd just tie her up in court for years, forcing her to spend thousands of dollars on lawyers until she was out of money and had to drop the case. It's not worth the effort.

Yeah I just meant its interesting that the NDA was so airtight that it was able to ruin her entire career and still not become void

Hatefuck Instrumental: https://picosong.com/wgNmB/

I Don't Love You Instrumental: https://picosong.com/wgNua/

Enjoy and stream Portrait of A Female. :)

+30mg Instrumentals

https://dbr.ee/tfwK

(Missing Everything Was Beautiful, Alexis Texas & Florida Blues are the demo versions)