queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

I am genuinely slain to the core, that video was beautiful. Queen of cinematography

TjmiIK4.png

I could take her voice out to dinner and eat it out for dessert omg so warm. Alexis Texas is a stripping anthem

Edit: listened to Florida Blues as well, I just fucking love it, listening to her music asap but I'm constantly reporting it cause I know I'm going to stan and I'm already stanning a lot of people lol

ZKcaooE.png

Btw found this on soundcloud, then a friend told me that The Powder Room is an early name for Cruel Youth 

Omg..... ummmm need this and whatever else they recorded at that time. ASAP  :defeated:

TjmiIK4.png

Ok I listened it all and I'm stanning as fuck wtf this music is so insanely good fuck me I'm weak :defeated: My fav for now is Florida Blues, I adore the vibe it makes me want to ride in an old car down Malibu coast at 2am wearing nothing but a fur coat and nail polish. Thanks @queenbitchpro for making me discover her I'm enthralled I cried a bit tbh

ZKcaooE.png

Ok I listened it all and I'm stanning as fuck wtf this music is so insanely good fuck me I'm weak :defeated: My fav for now is Florida Blues, I adore the vibe it makes me want to ride in an old car down Malibu coast at 2am wearing nothing but a fur coat and nail polish. Thanks @queenbitchpro for making me discover her I'm enthralled I cried a bit tbh

Yas baby!!! Glad I could introduce you to the legend  :heart:

TjmiIK4.png

Btw found this on soundcloud, then a friend told me that The Powder Room is an early name for Cruel Youth 

I didn't like it. 

..... but honestly I miss Natalia Kills music sooo much. That pop was so fire.

This album was great don't get me wrong.

im so glad she killed natalia kills to become teddy sinclair 

It's hardly a departure from her old stuff, she just did it to separate herself from the shit storm that surrounded her name following the doppelganger incident 

BzhmW.png