queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

oooh shit idk..... Alexis Texas is fiire. So my favs are Florida Blues, Alexis Texas, and Diamond Days. This is pretty solid EP. All of the songs are pretty excellent. I just hate the pre chorus in I Don't Love You. I'm just not feeling it.

ANYWAY, my favs would have to be Florida Blues and Diamond Days. Florida Blues is so beautiful. Still think it's prostitution.

She said in a ustream a few years ago that she had to sell her body when she was underage (like 16-17) because she had no family or a place to live, so you could definitely be right

TjmiIK4.png

Does anyone have the Diamond Days instrumental? Both that and the Mr. Watson instrumental had been uploaded to UMG until last night. Mr. Watson leaked but Diamond Days didn't.

this isn't related to ur post sorry but awhile back in the Sky thread u posted about your friend Hanna bc her song was being used as a fake unleaked Sky track.. has she released anything else since Danger? i still bop to it! it's such a good song, i need more from her :defeated:

RVhKIwP.gif

this isn't related to ur post sorry but awhile back in the Sky thread u posted about your friend Hanna bc her song was being used as a fake unleaked Sky track.. has she released anything else since Danger? i still bop to it! it's such a good song, i need more from her :defeated:

Hahaha I'll PM you.

I love the EP. 

a few notes:

hatefuck reminds me of a christmas carol...? Oddly enough

I Don't Love You reminds me of a Rihanna song especially in the pre-chorus

Oh yeah I definitely hear Rihanna in the prechorus. Sounds like an ANTI demo tbhhhh... anyone else get Florida Kilos vibes from Florida Blues? Lyrically, especially towards the end

TjmiIK4.png

Oh yeah I definitely hear Rihanna in the prechorus. Sounds like an ANTI demo tbhhhh... anyone else get Florida Kilos vibes from Florida Blues? Lyrically, especially towards the end