Paper Substitute

Midnight Ocean

Electric Gates

Atoms

Painting Out the Sun

Nothing to Say

Someone to Die For

BLOOM is the artist, i cant with another name :facepalm:

I'm suprised with these new titles (all except 1), the credits are just Teddy, Stelios Phili & Pip Van Ganabeek. I was expecting her to work with more people and obviously Willy since he's her main songwriting partner but his name is nowhere to be found.

BLOOM is the artist, i cant with another name :facepalm:

:facepalm:  Must be a glitch 

I'm suprised with these new titles (all except 1), the credits are just Teddy, Stelios Phili & Pip Van Ganabeek. I was expecting her to work with more people and obviously Willy since he's her main songwriting partner but his name is nowhere to be found.

Them three are a songwriting team usually writing songs to pitch. 

Them three are a songwriting team usually writing songs to pitch. 

Um, are you sure? She's never worked with Pip Van Genabeek before so I'm not sure where you're getting that idea from. Stelios Phili worked on Devil in Paradise, Childish, Smash, Very Beige in the past though - I believe they would've been on the Cruel Youth EP she was teasing back in 2018 with DIP and POAF as singles.

yall in for a TREAT

We'd be in for a treat if she actually released something. Sitting on marvellous music and occasionally teasing it will not do much for her (nor her fans who are tired of this endless waiting) 

Um, are you sure? She's never worked with Pip Van Genabeek before so I'm not sure where you're getting that idea from. Stelios Phili worked on Devil in Paradise, Childish, Smash, Very Beige in the past though - I believe they would've been on the Cruel Youth EP she was teasing back in 2018 with DIP and POAF as singles.

You're right. The collective is called Doom Goon and it's her, Stelios Phili and Michael Tighe.

Edited by untitled

There's a few sources out there but there you go...

Ooh interesting. Thank you for sharing 

I don't think it's a proper band though, or that all of the songs they make together are for pitching. Seems like it's more of like a personal team name, they haven't used it professionally outside of this site from what I've seen, Devil in Paradise is a Teddy x Stelios x Tighe song but it was released as Cruel Youth

I don't think it's a proper band though, or that all of the songs they make together are for pitching. Seems like it's more of like a personal team name, they haven't used it professionally outside of this site from what I've seen, Devil in Paradise is a Teddy x Stelios x Tighe song but it was released as Cruel Youth

We actually do know that Devil in Paradise was a pitched song initially, so that doesn't necessarily serve the point. She had written it for that Ronnie Spector EP that never ended up coming together.

We actually do know that Devil in Paradise was a pitched song initially, so that doesn't necessarily serve the point. She had written it for that Ronnie Spector EP that never ended up coming together.

Wait, what?  :rip: I never heard about this. Other than that my point still stands tho.

Wait, what?  :rip: I never heard about this. Other than that my point still stands tho.

https://guitargirlmag.com/news/music-news/cruel-youth-releases-devil-in-paradise/

I started writing this song with my husband Willy after I had just met with Ronnie Spector – my idol from the band The Ronettes. We saw her play a show in the city right after she’d done Glastonbury Festival, 50 years after her first hit – she was my everything! After a 2 hour meeting in a grand hotel uptown, I agreed to try write an EP of original songs for her. She was so kind to me, and I was captured by her memoir detailing her escape from her horrifically abusive marriage to Phil Spector, her producer and also punisher. She barely made it out alive, and moved back to NYC to start her life over… while Phil Spector went on to shoot dead another woman, and remains in prison for murder. Her strength inspired me to write this song, but when I started writing the lyrics I found myself drenched in the truths I had prayed to never face, and I realized it couldn’t be for anyone else but me.

No, it's not a band. It's a collective of songwriters and they call themselves Doom Goon. Just like Max Martin's team is called Wolf Cousins or Stargate being the actual producing and songwriting team. 

Also, @@Beauty King is right about DIP being initially for Ronnie Spector.