queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

Randomly looked through the Cruel Youth Last.fm page today and found out that someone has scrobbled "Painting Out the Sun", "Nothing to Say" and "Someone to Die For", this week, as well as a track titled "Time Bomb", which I've never heard of before.

Randomly looked through the Cruel Youth Last.fm page today and found out that someone has scrobbled "Painting Out the Sun", "Nothing to Say" and "Someone to Die For", this week, as well as a track titled "Time Bomb", which I've never heard of before.

these are fake as "time bomb" is a fake title I used lmao

Those 10 recently registered songs got registered somewhere else as well, and the artist remains the same - Bloom.

I'm confused...

i dont think this is a doom goon OR a cruel youth project. maybe she's gonna release an album named bloom, also under the name bloom?

also, i don't think wait in the benz is for this project. it would've been registered at the same time. WITB seems to be cruel youth related while this bloom album seems to be standalone. 

xMcVPI7.jpg

i dont think this is a doom goon OR a cruel youth project. maybe she's gonna release an album named bloom, also under the name bloom?

also, i don't think wait in the benz is for this project. it would've been registered at the same time. WITB seems to be cruel youth related while this bloom album seems to be standalone. 

Yeah, I agree.

The composers for all 9 Bloom songs (*"Someone to Die For" is Juke Ross' song) are Teddy, Stelios, and Pip. Even the publishing is split equally so I believe this is some sort of a side project called Bloom. 

she could always just drop a 'promo single' that isn't WITB for us to enjoy while all of this blows over. 

however i hope the album itself is actually finished lmfao, we don't even know if WITB is an actually finished song 

xMcVPI7.jpg

she could always just drop a 'promo single' that isn't WITB for us to enjoy while all of this blows over. 

however i hope the album itself is actually finished lmfao, we don't even know if WITB is an actually finished song 

The album is finished. She just hasn't shot the music video for WITB. 

Wow another song that’s not from actually from Cruel Youth’s stuff!! 

Lol what are you talking about? apparently the song is supposed to be released as Cruel Youth feat Cyndi Lauper.

U said it’s a soundtrack song. Lol that’s not the same

Yeah it's getting released on a soundtrack but it's still a Cruel Youth song so I don't get your point. I'm just glad we're getting new music.