queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

I'm waiting for a new leak then. Apparently the song Dance Pon It is circulating like crazy. I heard it on Discord voice call a while ago and it was a bop

Yeah, there's a batch of about six that I know is spreading. Dance Pon It is one of those tracks.

Say Anything, Nothing Lasts Forever, Straightjacket and Wishlist

Are you just basing this list of songs that had snippets leaked? lol there's only 1 person who leaked all these so it doesn't mean much. 

Go back to Natalia Kills sound what is this shit

You’re prob referring to Rats, but this post made me think of how I actually really love & understand the progression from Natalia Kills to Cruel Youth.. it makes perfect sense to me. I feel like a lot if not all of the songs on +30mg would have ended up on the follow-up to Trouble.

14417469274.gif

You’re prob referring to Rats, but this post made me think of how I actually really love & understand the progression from Natalia Kills to Cruel Youth.. it makes perfect sense to me. I feel like a lot if not all of the songs on +30mg would have ended up on the follow-up to Trouble.

yeah idg why people are always talking about "going back to natalia kills" when +30mg sounds like a more mature version of Trouble, part of it would be its follow up anyway so like, what is the difference other than the moniker she's using to release the songs?

自由になる自由がある

The Cruel Youth website is down so it has to mean something is coming. 

Quite the opposite. The domain name expired and someone forgot to renew it, most likely meaning that nothing new is coming anytime soon, since they haven't bothered to touch the site.

yeah at this point it’s just embarrassing! at least tell us something, this silence makes no sense at all

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Cruel Youth has more of an indie sound, it has that chill r'n'b kinda influenced elements, while Natalia Kills was more upbeat it was more energetic and catchy. It was more pop and more electronic with the dark twist. It made me want to replay every song 100 times, I get bored of CY songs after 2 plays.