queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

Omg both leaked songs are sooo good, can't wait for more I mean it's just fascinating why she's sitting on all these songs... I really hope she'll release something soon, I finally need a full album.

Dance Pon It would be such a perfect summer single, can you imagine? Radio would eat it up.

1%

Bullet Train

Chasing Doves

Nightmares

Sex and Paranoia 

Supernova 

Someone posted this list of songs that could be leaking soon

Can't wait!! Hopefully Straight Jacket will eventually leak as well.

Where did you find this information? I'm just looking for as many Cruel Youth sources as possible

1%, Sex & Paranoia, Chasing Doves and Nightmares are the other four from that batch of six that I mentioned.

Never heard of Bullet Train before, but I’d heard some rumblings about Supernova, though nothing I felt was very reliable.

1%, Sex & Paranoia, Chasing Doves and Nightmares are the other four from that batch of six that I mentioned.

Never heard of Bullet Train before, but I’d heard some rumblings about Supernova, though nothing I felt was very reliable.

Yea those titles were posted above ^ Your only sharing them now cause someone else already posted lol

Yea those titles were posted above ^ Your only sharing them now cause someone else already posted lol

I’m just corroborating that I know for a fact that those specific four tracks are around, so the source that posted them is accurate inasmuch as that.

Y’all better not leak S&P!!! That’s all I gotta say

She's been my fave for over a decade yet she deserves to get a song or two from her album (if it's even meant for that mythical album) leaked. The lack of updates and releases sucks!

She's been my fave for over a decade yet she deserves to get a song or two from her album (if it's even meant for that mythical album) leaked. The lack of updates and releases sucks!

Look sis I can’t say much other than teddy has already started working on the era if you all wanna ruin it for her that’s on you all.

Considering how often teddy has had to start from scratch a concept or record, you’d think her fans would want a successful era for her. Can’t see how leaking a song she’s planning on releasing is gonna lead to that........ I guess the term fan is subjective

Trouble was perfect. One of the best albums of this past decade I think. A shame it didn't get the recognition it deserved. 

agreed !! imagine a pink Trouble vinyl... I would like to see it