queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

Ummmmmmmmm okay then. One new song I guess.

I like the cover tho

I bet Diamond Days and Mr. Watson will be on the full album and the EP tracks won't (except for maybe Hatefuck)... that's the only reason I can think of

TjmiIK4.png

So basically the same songs but with one new one. I was hoping for a whole new list. But I guess.

Okay I know it leaked and all but damn they can't come up with 7 new songs THAT fast  :hooker:

TjmiIK4.png

I have a sinking feeling Everything Was Beautiful is an intro track and not an actual song

Oh hell nawl I'll be taking legal action if this is true

TjmiIK4.png

They don't JUST record 7 songs. They record like 20 or 30 and then pick from those. So yeah, they kinda can. But le sighhhh, we have to accept it.

Idk, that's like a full length album and I don't think they're that far into the process yet. The only other songs that are registered atm are titled "Violet Roses" and "Heaven".

Yes guys she now has 2 songs titled Heaven LMFAO  :toofunny:

I'm betting the album will be next year, completely separate from the EP with no duplicates.

TjmiIK4.png

The only other songs that are registered atm are titled "Violet Roses" and "Heaven".

This is definitely not true. She has like six recently registered titles: Coma [on HFA], I Want It Now [on BMI], Legends [on BMI], Nightmares [on HFA], Riot In My Heart [on BMI] and Untitled (We Fall Down) [on BMI]. Admittedly I don't think all of them are meant for her, but still, there's more than you're claiming.

Also, Violet Roses is actually kind of old-ish. I think it's the last registered Natalia Kills era song, 'cause Willy Moon isn't listed as a co-composer on it and the registration number puts it before all the other Cruel Youth songs.

And where exactly is this supposed new Heaven registered?