queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

This is definitely not true. She has like six recently registered titles: Coma [on HFA], I Want It Now [on BMI], Legends [on BMI], Nightmares [on HFA], Riot In My Heart [on BMI] and Untitled (We Fall Down) [on BMI]. Admittedly I don't think all of them are meant for her, but still, there's more than you're claiming.

Also, Violet Roses is actually kind of old-ish. I think it's the last registered Natalia Kills era song, 'cause Willy Moon isn't listed as a co-composer on it and the registration number puts it before all the other Cruel Youth songs.

And where exactly is this supposed new Heaven registered?

Violet Roses and Heaven were both registered under BMG/Sony and they're under Teddy Sinclair so it was post name change.

TjmiIK4.png

Violet Roses and Heaven were both registered under BMG/Sony and they're under Teddy Sinclair so it was post name change.

That doesn't necessarily make them Cruel Youth songs, though. She became Teddy Sinclair before she created Cruel Youth and like I said, the BMI registration number for Violet Roses put it around a year and a half old.

That doesn't necessarily make them Cruel Youth songs, though. She became Teddy Sinclair before she created Cruel Youth and like I said, the BMI registration number for Violet Roses put it around a year and a half old.

It literally says ARTIST: CRUEL YOUTH

TjmiIK4.png

@Beauty King idk what site that is but not the one I was looking at

TjmiIK4.png

Huh. It's odd that they only bothered to add the artist name to one of the three registrations.

What's the third?

TjmiIK4.png

Violet Roses is on BMI by itself.

Ohhh okay. Honestly it could've been a mistake. I mean I know Diamond Days and Hatefuck were recorded like over a year ago, but yeah it's really weird that Willy isn't credited. I guess we'll know eventually

TjmiIK4.png

THE MASTERS SLAYYY. Florida Blues is soooo much better now omfg every song is truly a bop. I'm shook

TjmiIK4.png