queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

I actually think it sounds a lot better. I think all the songs sound a lot better.

I agree I prefer every new version over the old. I literally love every song  :legend:

TjmiIK4.png

I've avoided this whole eye rolling Teddy Sinclair/Cruel Youth/new name BS for a while....................but i heard the EP and it's pretty decent. So this is a band with Capuccino/Natalia/Teddy/whatever as the lead?

I first thought it was Teddy Sinclair and Willy Moon, but https://twitter.com/LStockner/status/721393909096538112

So Teddy, Lauren Stockner, and Lucky Graves???

I keep seeing so many people on twitter say they hate the new version of Florida Blues...? I don't understand...? The new version is so much better?!?! This isn't like Miss XCX's album which was singlehandedly ruined when they unnecessarily remastered Feel My Bible and How Can I (Become A Member Of This Holy Church). Now I'm sad from thinking about that pure robbery! But anyways back to Teddy+the other 2, I can't stop listening to every song. It's sooooo good  :deadbanana:

TjmiIK4.png