Jump to content
queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

Recommended Posts

I have song folders sorted by year

 

Everything is just under one Unreleased album though for Last.fm


𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕡𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕤, 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is how my Cruel Youth library is organized. I have re-arranged my CY albums so many times, but I think I am content (for now) with this.

 

I tried to do them by Year/sound/concept as best I could. As for what I use for album covers (not shown) I mostly just found them on google or this Lanaboards thread lol but the albums named after singles, I just use the single cover art. Enjoy :)

 

Goodbye - Natalia Kills (NK3) 2015 - Songs that I think were made in between moving on from NK and transitioning to The Powder Room/CY.

1. Wake Up

2. Love or Madness

3. Platinum Heart

4. Queen

5. Obey!

6. Straitjacket

7. Friends

8. We Fall Down

9. Goodbye

 

The Power Room - 2015 - Songs from 2015 mainly under The Powder Room and a few more that I think fit here best.

1. I Want It Now

2. My Way

3. When I'm Looking at You

4. Pure

5. A Riot In My Heart

6. Where Did We Go

7. Tear Drop

8. Voices

9. Birds of a Feather

10. Till I See You Again

11. You've Really Got A Hold On Me

12. My Guy

 

Cowboys & Angels - 2015 - Mostly songs that did not make +30mg and are from 2015/16.

1. Legends

2. Angels

3. Cruel Heart

4. Kisses From Broadmoor

5. Contact High

6. Say Anything

7. No Future

8. Alexandra

9. Stupid Thing Called Love

10. Chasing Doves

11. Violet Roses

 

Alexis Texas - 2015 - Another concept like Cowboys & Angels but more fierce and confident songs. I didn't want the albums to be too long so there are multiple concepts with 2015 songs.

1. Alexis Texas (Cowboys & Angels Version)

2. 24/7

3. Natural Born Killers

4. Burner Phone

5. Daydrinking

6. Love Me Back To Life

7. For No One

8. Nightmares

9. VooDoo

10. Bored

11. You Don't Know Me

 

Cruel Youth - 2016/17 - Mostly songs for pitch/demos, or recorded around 2017 that don't fit anywhere else.

1. Coma

2. Sex & Paranoia

3. 100,000 Fires

4. Tik It Timebomb

5. Bullet Train

6. 1%

7. Wishlist

8. Tongue Tied

9. 25 Soldiers

10. How Can You Love Me?

11. Waterfall

12. It Ain't Right

13. Supernova

14. Happiest Girl

 

Portrait of A Female - 2017/18 - Mostly songs recorded around that time and did not make it or fit on DIP.

1. Portrait of A Female

2. Normal People

3. Act Natural

4. Delete My Number

5. Requiem

6. Flowers

7. One More Night

8. Tears (The Night Off)

9. I Do

10. Dream On

11. Feather in the Breeze

12. Don't Take the Love

13. New Winter

 

Devil in Paradise - 2017/18 - As a full length album.

1. Devil in paradise

2. White Dior (Angel Eyes)

3. Childish

4. Smash (All You Gotta)

5. Fabergé

6. Powerlines

7. Very Beige

8. Give Your Tears the Night Off

9. New Creep

10. Red Lambo

11. Vultures

12. Gemini Boy

13. Jesus Loves Me (Broken)

 

Mr Badman - 2017-2020 - Mostly songs recorded after DIP or have a Mr. Badman vibe.

1. Mr. Badman

2. Better Believe It

3. Cookie

4. Make You Dance

5. Keep It Fenty

6. Psycho Bitches

7. I Feel the Love

8. New Baddy

9. Wait in the Benz

10. Dance Pon It

11. Birds of Galileo

12. Love Run Clear

 

BLOOM - EP - 2020

1. Tame the Young

2. Gone 'til Forever

3. Gatorade

4. Lace

5. Paper Substitute

6. Midnight Ocean

7. Electric Gates

8. Atoms

9. Painting Out the Sun

10. Nothing to Say

11. Baby Don't Move (i threw this one on here)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, icyyypisces said:

BLOOM - EP - 2020

1. Tame the Young

2. Gone 'til Forever

3. Gatorade

4. Lace

5. Paper Substitute

6. Midnight Ocean

7. Electric Gates

8. Atoms

9. Painting Out the Sun

10. Nothing to Say

11. Baby Don't Move (i threw this one on here)


wasn’t the Bloom EP from 2015 or something? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:


wasn’t the Bloom EP from 2015 or something? 

the masterpost I downloaded has it as 2018.

 

Here's the masterpost I found. It has the unreleased sorted by year all in one album which is nice.

https://mega.nz/folder/OhdX1KyC#eCKfHoswXDWexs3Nl3UWhA

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Taco Truck Bitch said:

the masterpost I downloaded has it as 2018.

 

Here's the masterpost I found. It has the unreleased sorted by year all in one album which is nice.

https://mega.nz/folder/OhdX1KyC#eCKfHoswXDWexs3Nl3UWhA

 

its so bad! help

theres the better one https://mega.nz/folder/N9cWlD4Y#O9hhvliVarw7cwklpNpDiA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Taco Truck Bitch said:

what is missing other than snippets and Natalia Kills stuff?

well till i see you again is released

missing are

2 mumble demos 

godspeed

where did we go? 

rats

and 2 the same files of broken, one of broken, the real one and the second is jesus loves me that is still unleaked

not telling of all other demos folder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

well till i see you again is released

missing are

2 mumble demos 

godspeed

where did we go? 

rats

and 2 the same files of broken, one of broken, the real one and the second is jesus loves me that is still unleaked

not telling of all other demos folder

ok thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:


Interesting! To me sounds like a downgrade from her previous sound… more amateurish with the GarageBand feel… idk 

 

Midnight Ocean and Lace are BOPs though :oic3:

yeah because this project never really was properly finished and wasnt really a project, there were no release date, no artwork no nothing so i dont really considered it as a solid tracklist, draft of not very ready songs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

yeah because this project never really was properly finished and wasnt really a project, there were no release date, no artwork no nothing so i dont really considered it as a solid tracklist, draft of not very ready songs

 

It had a nailed down tracklist and finalized mixes. It was going to be used as a way for her to get the ball rolling on funding a Cruel Youth era independently, but plans changed partly due to her getting signed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Beauty King said:

 

It had a nailed down tracklist and finalized mixes. It was going to be used as a way for her to get the ball rolling on funding a Cruel Youth era independently, but plans changed partly due to her getting signed.

oh i was convinced it was under developed thing without solid tracklisting, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:


wasn’t the Bloom EP from 2015 or something? 

Ohhh idk I thought I saw somewhere is was 2020 and after quick research my source for that seems to be Genius.com :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...