Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Life & Style: Lana Del Rey is ‘Taking Some Time to Focus on Music' following split from Sean Larkin

Life & Style Magazine has just published an article about Lana's split from Sean with some interesting info from an "insider":

Exclusive: Lana Del Rey is ‘Taking Some Time to Focus on Music' Following Split from Sean Larkin

Regroup, refocus. Singer Lana Del Rey is taking time for herself after her shocking breaking with Oklahoma-based cop Sean "Sticks" Larkin, an insider tells Life & Style exclusively. “Lana falls in love very easily. She’s never not had a boyfriend,” the source explains. “Which is why she’s taking some time right now to figure out who she is without a man.”

It seems as though the Lake Placid native is taking the emotional fall-out and spinning it into her own personal type of gold. “Lana is channeling all of her heartbreak into music” the insider dishes on the 34-year-old’s next steps. “She’s writing love songs and breakup ballads. Soon, she’ll probably have enough material for a new album!”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So I wonder what this means for the original WHF material :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

There's noooo way she's doing this quarantine business without a dude

I do not believe

literally there’s no way. maybe it’s chase again? i mean we don’t know if they were ever really in a serious relationship. maybe it was just for casual s*x? who knows but she’s not alone for sure

"She’s never not had a boyfriend."

"Which is why she’s taking some time right now to figure out who she is without a man.”

Well... I don't know what you guys think about it, but to me it's pretty unnecessary.

(Not to mention that it sounds "male chauvinist" like hell.) :facepalm:

WTF???

giphy.gif

"She’s never not had a boyfriend."

"Which is why she’s taking some time right now to figure out who she is without a man.”

Well... I don't know what you guys think about it, but to me it's pretty unnecessary.

(Not to mention that it sounds "male chauvinist" like hell.) :facepalm:

WTF???

To be fair she's been saying all on her own for several albums lol Although I agree that she knows herself better than the article is making it seem like, specially post NFR.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

To be fair she's been saying all on her own for several albums lol Although I agree that she knows herself better than the article is making it seem like, specially post NFR.

Lana, like many people, seems to want to settle down with someone, to have a family. I think that may be what she's looking for now. I don't think she looks for someone just because "she doesn't know how to live without a man". In my opinion, I think that kind of thinking no longer applies to who she is now.

I think the way it was written in the article makes a bad impression.

giphy.gif