Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Life & Style: Lana Del Rey is ‘Taking Some Time to Focus on Music' following split from Sean Larkin

the article is SUSPICIOUS... I mean who is this "insider" ??? 

also the fact Sean broke the news of the breakup in his NYT piece... I hope lana tears him up for that... it only reveals his intentions were her NOTORIETY/POWER 

and now he's posting his old car on his insta like he's some RETRO hipster old man... give me a break, he should stick to shopping at his Walmart for fun

This article is bullshit

What makes you think it's bullshit, considering she had an album name since last august

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Sis should team up with Mertens again :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I do not doubt this is true whatsoever, but you do not need to be a legitimate insider to conclude that after a publicised breakup a prolific artist whose work has always largely entered around the men in  her life is working on new music about love and breakups and taking time for herself during a global pandemic where social distancing and self isolation is being practiced.  :toofunny:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Now she wants to be single for a while? Dammit. Brad Pitt and Evan Peters are single. Girl, get on it. 

giphy.gif

But seriously, I hope she waits at least 3 years before bringing a guy on the red carpet with her. 

Unless it's Brad Pitt or Evan Peters. 

oh fuck NO. literally why would anyone want something like that. let's leave rubin's stripped down & compressed to hell sound back in the late 90s & early 00s where it belongs

He literally produced Ride, arguably one of Lana's very best songs production-wise?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

He literally produced Ride, arguably one of Lana's very best songs production-wise?

i hate the production of the entire paradise EP & for that reason it's literally my least favorite thing from her entire discog, so i guess there's that

Maybe the insider is Jack hahahahaha

Maybe the insider is her.

I can totally imagine her saying all that stuff about herself just because she's bored or some shit. Those comments sound very introspective.

She follows Life & Style on insta. Just sayin'.

:oic2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

oh fuck NO. literally why would anyone want something like that. let's leave rubin's stripped down & compressed to hell sound back in the late 90s & early 00s where it belongs

I understand what you mean,  but that was back in the late 1990s and early 2000s.  Depending on what the artists want

for their record sound , Rubin can deliver and is very knowledgeable in many types of music styles.

He has produced many types of sounds, the list of albums he has worked on is HUGE. Much more than most producers.

The only songs he has worked on with Lana are "Ride" and "Doing Time", which I personally like the sound quality very much.

Its just an idea.  

-

I am happy that she's working on new music. But in the end I really want her to be finally happy. She deserves to have the family she always wanted. I am so grateful for all her music and it hard for me not to be selfish, bc I love her music so much. 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.