Beautiful Loser

Born to Die - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

What are your favourite tracks from Born To Die?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Born To Die?

• Born to Die
    • Off to the Races
    • Blue Jeans
    • Video Games
    • Diet Mountain Dew
    • National Anthem
    • Dark Paradise
    • Radio
    • Carmen
    • Million Dollar Man
    • Summertime Sadness
    • This Is What Makes Us Girls
    • Without You
    • Lolita
    • Lucky Ones

9 minutes ago, TextBook said:

I'm still manifesting a 3LP version of BTD with Without You, Lolita, Lucky Ones and Burning Desire on golden vinyl and cassette 

That and a couple of outtakes from this era would serve (French Restaurant wouldn’t feel out of place now that she served us many piano ballads on other albums; Serial Killer, Queen of Disaster, etc.) and who knows? Maybe the Emile / Mike song is for THIS project :smile2:

Interscope has all the interests in the world to have a reissue with mega deluxe variants: it’s still her best bestseller, it’s still charting, there are so many opportunities with the leaks and unreleased songs. Even Lana has to do something: I mean, it’s still a big part of her set list, and it’s still one of her main sources of incomes :lmao:

3 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

And for paradise :ma:

diet mountain dew : limited edition dark paradise flavor

if there’s a mega deluxe version of born to die i’d kinda love a re-recording of it but less like a replication and more of her covering herself

also if born to die gets re-released paradise should get re-released with it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I'm scared by the fact that no insider said anything about a 10th anniversary BTD edition. It either doesn't exist at all or they managed to keep it secret this time. I mean with vinyl delays and all that they should be in production since late 2021 :icant: (unless it's not releasing close to the original date and it's throughout 2022 instead)

giphy.gif

Don’t get your hopes up… Realistically, she’ll just post a picture on her honeymoon account three days late celebrating BTD 10th anniversary and call it a day. 

Lizzy, if you’re reading prove me wrong :mj:

Lanarat.png

it would be SUCH a waste not to do anything, interscope be capitalists challenge

i would do a special vinyl and a 10th anniversary edition with her most famous outtakes, especially the ones that leaked and have the highest chance of trending on tiktok :oopna: in a commercial point of view it literally would profit so much money to interscope i don't know why they wouldn't embrace the opportunity

Spoiler

but yeah she probably will post an instagram story on honeymoon and delete it after 5 minutes

Born To Die: 10th Anniversary Edition

All the original tracks on disc 1 maybe with something special at the end

demos for each track on disc 2

10-15 outtakes on disc 3

And I want like a fking bonus dvd with unseen footage like a scrapped mv from BTD or something, behind the scenes stuff, and a little video message from Lana about the 10th anniversary and her career and all that 

Has to be packaged in a gorgeous vinyl box set with a new cover art and a bunch of cute prints too.

let me dream lmao

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

scrapped Dark Paradise music video release when :hair:

im actually in physical pain knowing we are getting fuck all for the anniversary. like literally the second longest charting female album of all time, one of the best selling vinyls ever, with several unreleased from the era going viral on tiktok… it’s just frustrating :oprah2:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

I'd rather her not release anything new this year but make a reissue of this legendary record, I'm sure she still has hundreds of little treasures stuck in her computer, she has to share that with us, we need it :party: