Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

Ex-Mando Diao members talk about meeting Lana

And never forget this surreal image:

tumblr_m1bm5mKGKc1qczeeoo1_500-2.jpg

Yeah, that is a very surreal photo, but also interesting. 

The prince of 1970s "Copa-Cabana-Pop" , the Prince of "Death-Goth-Rock-Whatever-Shocks-You" and the Princess of "Americana Heart-break Anthems"

These 3 people have got alot of knowledge and in common too.

Most people think they are just idiots, but they are NOT. They chose their paths along success in musical history

very wisely and with some very iconic song-writing too.

Its all good entertainment.

:gclap:

Thanks for your Post also ClampiGirl.    Its very cool to hear these stories.

-

Just because she wrote and sang a song " I fucked my way to the Top ", DOES NOT mean she actually did it.

Why do people always believe in these silly things ?

Its silly. Stop it.    :facepalm:

Its just a song.  

Some people think Ozzy Ozbourne is the Devil just because he sings those Black Sabbath songs.

He is actually a very calm guy.

-

can someone tl;dr this for me? im having a hard time comprehending the interview 

lana is nice and she sat on Marilyn Mansons lap at an event

Just because she wrote and sang a song " I fucked my way to the Top ", DOES NOT mean she actually did it.

Its just a song.  

Some people think Ozzy Ozbourne is the Devil just because he sings those Black Sabbath songs.

She herself confirmed having a 7 year long on and off affair with a record executive I don't know what you are on about. She went home with Moby too the night that they met but at least nothing happened there.

She herself confirmed having a 7 year long on and off affair with a record executive I don't know what you are on about. She went home with Moby too the night that they met but at least nothing happened there.

“You know, I have slept with a lot of guys in the industry, but none of them helped me get my record deals”

legend 

Its just a song.

Except she says she did. It just wasn't what got her to the top. And the more I look at things the more I'm sure of it.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Its just a song.  

She loves to make up "stories". So... Not everything she says should be taken as "true".

giphy.gif

She loves to make up "stories". So... Not everything she says should be taken as "true".

This is a story she's told pretty consistently going back to 2010. And sometimes with some fairly specific details. And we don't have to rely on Lana's word for a lot of it anyway.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

This is a story she's told pretty consistently going back to 2010. And sometimes with some fairly specific details. And we don't have to rely on Lana's word for a lot of it anyway.

A few questions... She dated Reeve Carney and Steven Mertens before she became famous (both involved with music). Could she be referring to them?

And where in her life story does this 7-year relationship with an executive in the music industry fit in?

giphy.gif

When Lana said

I believe in free love and that's just how I feel

I took that to mean she's possibly (or just dabbled with being) poly, and that's why some relationships seem to overlap (plus the lyrics fawning over other people's husbands).

She's absolutely a shit peddler too, though. So who knows.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

A few questions... She dated Reeve Carney and Steven Mertens before she became famous (both involved with music). Could she be referring to them?

And where in her life story does this 7-year relationship with an executive in the music industry fit in?

It's Steven she's always on about. I remember Chuck asking if those were the best days of her life and she agreed. They even said the name if I'm correct and I'm pretty sure I am.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif