Sign in to follow this  
Kisum

BEST LANA SHOW EVER ON VIDEO - New HD Remaster

This is, as far as I can tell, by far, the best - big audience - live show of LDR's represented on video.

It's from her classic March 25th, 2018, São Paulo show that ended the second leg of her L.A. TO THE MOON concert tour.

To make this, I started with a high-end bootleg recording from the mix board. Synced each song to the broadcast HD video. Masked out all the very annoying ads and banners in various ways. Remixed, color-timed, reframed shots, and edited down. Even used some audience phone video to fill in...

Why?

Because I wanted to experience this incredible show at the best possible quality, for myself. I've now watched it several times. It's soothing to hear the sounds of a big audience, with good quality, especially now with Corona lockdown going on.

If there's a better big show than this one, on video, I'd love to hear about it and watch. The only regret is NFR was not out yet for those songs to be included. But it's a a killer set list. One that seems made just for me...  Would love to know what y'all think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl0QcxZtNTM&t=2674s

SOOOOO COOOL ! :) Thank you so much. Very well mixed and good HD !  :gclap:

I have to watch all of this tonight while eating some popcorn+Cola.

Since you have the original in HD, can you perhaps make an MP3-320 version (?) for our Lana music collection ?

You can always upload it using Mediafire - it is free.

You know that all videos uploaded to YouTube get shrunk down to only an MP3-128 sound format and after a few weeks

of millions of people watching the videos, they will start to lose definition. :(   Its true

I will download the video for myself right now, whil eit is still in HD format using 4K-video-downloader (its free)

But the sound is still in MP3-128

Thank you very much Kisum ! Cool show , I never seen it this way

-

Fantastic video, thank you so much!

SOOOOO COOOL ! :) Thank you so much. Very well mixed and good HD !  :gclap:

I have to watch all of this tonight while eating some popcorn+Cola.

Since you have the original in HD, can you perhaps make an MP3-320 version (?) for our Lana music collection ?

You can always upload it using Mediafire - it is free.

You know that all videos uploaded to YouTube get shrunk down to only an MP3-128 sound format and after a few weeks

of millions of people watching the videos, they will start to lose definition. :(   Its true

I will download the video for myself right now, whil eit is still in HD format using 4K-video-downloader (its free)

But the sound is still in MP3-128

Thank you very much Kisum ! Cool show , I never seen it this way

This was posted by DeadAgainst in the live performance album thread:

high quality straight from the original HDTV 5.1 downmixed to stereo @ 320kbps: https://mega.nz/#F!e...I70VzNANrlFjD-g

Thank you very much for that link-share 3Cycle   :)  

I will save it to my little Lana music collection.

I sometimes make long road trips and these mp3s are very useful to me and to some friends who are European truck drivers.

Those guys drive all over Europe... while listening to Lana Del Rey !  :teehee:

-