cookiealexd123

Anyone identified the allusive summertime sadness outfit?

Guys, a lot of people collect Lana outfits, plus a Lana Del Rey forum would be a nice place to start in my opinion, no need to be so bitchy about it :oprah3:

8nl2OpX.png

Guys, a lot of people collect Lana outfits, plus a Lana Del Rey forum would be a nice place to start in my opinion, no need to be so bitchy about it :oprah3:

right.. people are so bitchy on this forum for NO REASON. it gets annoying after awhile 

hahahahahaha it was just a joke :creep: also this person made a new acc just for ask this  :oic2:

hahahahahaha it was just a joke :creep: also this person made a new acc just for ask this :oic2:

Y'all didn't need to be rude anyway. He wasn't seeking attention or anything, he was asking something

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Have you tried Lana del Rey's closet on Instagram yet?

I don't think I remember seeing this particular one but you never know. 

Good luck on your search!

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

This made me start looking for it again lol, to me it looks like some vintage knit/crochet tennis or golf set so that’s what I’ve been searching (along with “pattern” sometimes in case someone handmade it and it wasn’t mass produced). Has anyone had any luck with different search terms??

UbsOye5.png

The backtracking in here

i'm not backtracking, you would walk into any urban outfitters and get a weird cardigan dress combo like that. my point stands that no one is looking for that dress. it's not "allusive", no one cares lmao.

however, what james dean said was just them personally attacking the person for coming onto the forum is not okay and isn't a correct way to make new members feel. is the post a bit of a weird thing to make a lanaboards account for? yes. is telling someone that they should leave the site over it okay? absolutely not.

my comment and their comment were on two completely different levels. I don't think any new members should be spoken to like that. Their comment was aggressive and unnecessary and i've been getting that vibe from a lot of their posts on the forum.

also amplified by the fact they completely removed their original comment.