cookiealexd123

Anyone identified the allusive summertime sadness outfit?

my comment was a joke bc i think the outfits not particularly special but damn some of u went a lot harder than u needed to

Edit your comment to something less rude then.

It’s definitely a skirt and cardigan set, the skirt just has a deep waist band and the zipper is what’s making me think it’s vintage athletic or just athletic inspired clothes. It still looks like a tennis outfit to me

@@electra Regardless your comment was mean spirited and unnecessary, like what was the point of it? Clearly people do care bc several of us have said we’ve searched for it too. If it’s not allusive I would love if you could tell us what brand made it and where we could purchase, thx

UbsOye5.png

okay well y’all can get a grip then that’s not my problem.

it’s an ugly ass cardigan she probably got from a top shop in 2011 you will never find, similar to the 500 other white dresses she wore during the period.

wow who knew that asking a lana forum if they knew where lana got an outfit from could cause the gays to go apeshit on them  :republican:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

so yeah I edited the post to being less aggressive, I hope you all understand that I'm not okay, thanks.
sorry if someone was offended, you all should be offended by more serious things, is just a forum
bye

it's not "allusive"

If it’s not allusive I would love if you could tell us what brand made it and where we could purchase

It's not allusive. It might be elusive though. Tryna imagine what an allusive "Summertime Sadness"

outfit might be. Maybe a t-shirt that says "someone remixed the shit out of it"?

At any rate I'd bet cake that @@Elle owns it or something close to it whatever it is.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Hello!! This is a custom piece made by @/lebronxdeluxe on instagram I believe. He commented awhile ago on a post about he made that piece (and another one she sang at a show). I hope that helps!!! :P

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

It's not allusive. It might be elusive though. Tryna imagine what an allusive "Summertime Sadness"outfit might be. Maybe a t-shirt that says "someone remixed the shit out of it"?At any rate I'd bet cake that @@Elle owns it or something close to it whatever it is.

it’s just an outfit no ones asked about til now :hooker:

Hello!! This is a custom piece made by @/lebronxdeluxe on instagram I believe. He commented awhile ago on a post about he made that piece (and another one she sang at a show). I hope that helps!!! :P

oh shit amidst all the chaos an actual answer appeared

negAbhB.png

Needless to say I am not offended by anyone coming for me or Lana's outfit choices on a Lana Del Rey fan forum :L (the irony). P.s yet I indeed meant elusive (bloody spell check is actively undermining me). 

If the picture is not clear, the outfit is a matching pleated high waist skirt and oversized crop top made from very fine knit with a lot of thought gone into the pattern, which would make reproduction very tricky for anyone that isn't highly skilled.

Sadly Topshop or Forever21 are not  generally designing intricate things like this.You can see that the top is very structured with multiple pieces and well placed lining, and the skirt is designed to be full and not just a flat pleated tennis skirt which is expensive to design and make. This outfit is solely designed to focus on the waist which is nice.

This is either a designer piece costing hundreds of dollars or a custom piece by someone very skilled. My best friend commented that she thought it was super flattering and I thought it would be nice if I could find it for her as a present. Thank you for anyone who replied anything vaguely helpful.

it shouldn't matter if no one else seemed to be looking for the outfit or if it's something you could look for in other places or even make it yourself, there was no reason to be rude, nothing was wrong about what they posted. they're a new member who just wanted to start a discussion on a lana outfit they liked and wanted to find. if you have nothing nice or helpful to say, don't say it at all. 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Guys, a lot of people collect Lana outfits, plus a Lana Del Rey forum would be a nice place to start in my opinion, no need to be so bitchy about it :oprah3:

This comment and thread blew the fuck out. I-

Anyway vote The Boss for Peacekeeper in the #LipstersAwards2020!

8nl2OpX.png