electra

Lana Del Rey Themed Food and Drink Recipes

It’s pretty late over here so I won’t contribute with any ideas right now, buuuut I will probably come back tomorrow. :3 This is such a cute idea, I’m gonna subscribe to the thread!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm not sure, I'm not sure, but I imagine some liquor heavy desserts for anything Honeymoon  :hawt: 

Salvatore'd be some kind of fresh caviar, over a spiced poached egg, garnished w some sort of tart glaze reduction.

Honeymoon'd be some salted caramel flan, with liquor-soaked grapefruit/ semi sweet citrus

Cherry, a cherry fruit tart w a hint of some citrus extract for addded aroma 

Religion, a Baked Alaska Flambeeee

UV/Honeymoon

obviously some lemonade, served by lana rey, in tribute to the best song of all time, lemonade motorcycle heaven. 

NOT just any simple Lemonade !

It must have a small dash of Gin in it  :)   to give it a nice kick.

I suggest using Beefteater-London-Dry-Gin -or- Gordon-London-Dry-Gin so the price is not too expensive.

Use a small dash of Lemon and Lime in it too. 

spiked-lemonade-feat2-compressor.jpg

For appetizers I suggest CLASSIC DEVILED EGGS ... with a small shrimp in it

COURSE: Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Snack

These classic deviled eggs are a great appetizer to any brunch or party and are so simple and easy to make.

INGREDIENTS
4 large hard boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
2 tablespoon light mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard -or- Savora Mustard
paprika, for garnish
Sea salt and freshly-crushed 4 peppers-mix (a blend of Black+White+Green+Pink Peppercorn) , to taste
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives

If possible cook one handful of small shrimp and after peeling off teh skin,
place one shrimp in the middle of each egg.

Super tasty !

Instant-Pot-Hard-Boiled-Eggs-Finals-6.jp

-

I'm not sure, I'm not sure, but I imagine some liquor heavy desserts for anything Honeymoon  :hawt: 

Salvatore'd be some kind of fresh caviar, over a spiced poached egg, garnished w some sort of tart glaze reduction.

Honeymoon'd be some salted caramel flan, with liquor-soaked grapefruit/ semi sweet citrus

Cherry, a cherry fruit tart w a hint of some citrus extract for addded aroma 

Religion, a Baked Alaska Flambeeee

a nice caramel pudim flan for dessert is a good choice, but make it even more tasty by adding on top of it

a small glass of Licor-43 and then set the flan on fire.  :) 

Let it "roast" for about a minute and blow out the fire like if it was a birthday cake.

The final result is a tasty orange-smelling and orange tasting liquor-flavored flan. It just melts in your mouth and you will want another.

Licor-43 is from Spain, but its also sold in the USA and other countries. --- https://www.licor43.com/our-history/

Not many people know about this being used in Flans, but I have worked in restaurants in the U.S. and we served them. Usually costumers asked

for another and gave me an extra $$$ tip for suggesting this to them.

21.jpg

-

Red rum punch

Fruit punch + a bunch of rum

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

a nice caramel pudim flan for dessert is a good choice, but make it even more tasty by adding on top of it

a small glass of Licor-43 and then set the flan on fire.  :) 

Let it "roast" for about a minute and blow out the fire like if it was a birthday cake.

The final result is a tasty orange-smelling and orange tasting liquor-flavored flan. It just melts in your mouth and you will want another.

Licor-43 is from Spain, but its also sold in the USA and other countries. --- https://www.licor43.com/our-history/

Not many people know about this being used in Flans, but I have worked in restaurants in the U.S. and we served them. Usually costumers asked

for another and gave me an extra $$$ tip for suggesting this to them.

21.jpg

Yesssssss definitely something like this. I was thinking of some sort of reduced citrus variant jam, to mix w the overall sauce. maybe have a raspberry and mint leaf on top to sort of moderate the palate after eating. that or some kind of lemon zest but this is so so so goooooood 

/

@@Barttender what's ur take ma friend 

FastHomelyAmericanindianhorse-max-1mb.gi

UV/Honeymoon

i cant help but think of one of those stupid "lana del rey diet"s i once came across on a pro anna site. but if its not promoting starving yourself id love to share made-up recipes!

I always think of the line "gimme coffee, king sized cup" and feel like making a coffee in my biggest soup mug at home with lots of sugar. I don't like americana coffees though  :oic2:

I only ever think of small snacks or junk food (cherry cola, peaches, cherries, key lime pie, diet mountain dew, soft ice cream) 

so are there any actual meals we can think of? I guess not, like who sings about a healthy meal  :toofunny:

i cant help but think of one of those stupid "lana del rey diet"s i once came across on a pro anna site. but if its not promoting starving yourself id love to share made-up recipes!

I always think of the line "gimme coffee, king sized cup" and feel like making a coffee in my biggest soup mug at home with lots of sugar. I don't like americana coffees though  :oic2:

I agree.

Never liked American style coffee in those huge plastic cups. I prefer an European style espresso.

I always imagined Lana sitting at a small table in a small restaurant Bistro. The light breezy air slowly moving her hair curls around her face. 

She would be drinking an italian espresso, maybe with a little splash of Amaretto Disaronno , which makes it taste like sweet roasted almonds.

Or perhaps she could also have a small glass of Sambuca Romana with 2 roasted coffee beans in the glass, to acompany her café ritual.

As she slowly drinks her espresso with her ruby-red lips, the men sitting at the other tables would be drooling at the mouth   :P

PYJQTDg.png

-

"God Knows I Tried" (a Tequila Sunrise)

2 oz of Tequila

4 – 6 oz of Orange Juice

3/4 oz of Grenadine Syrup

Orange Slices for garnish

Maraschino Cherries for garnish

Directions:
Pour your tequila and orange juice into a glass over ice and stir well. Slowly add in the Grenadine syrup by drizzling it around the sides of the glass and allow it to sink to the bottom of the glass. Garnish with a maraschino cherry and an orange slice.

"Lana's Diet Mountain Dew"

4 oz of Mountain Dew

1.5 oz of Melon liqueur
1 oz of Pineapple Juice

3/4 oz of Triple Sec

Directions:

Fill a glass with ice then add the melon liqueur, triple sec and pineapple juice. Top with the mountain dew. Garnish with a cherry and orange slice.

"Hawaiian Tropic" (a Mai Tai)

2 oz of dark rum

1 oz of amber rum
1 oz of fresh orange juice
1/2 oz fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon orgeat syrup (can substitute a drop or two of almond extract)
Dash of grenadine syrup

Directions:

Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Then strain into a glass filled with ice. Garnish with an orange slice and a maraschino cherry.