Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Lana's music as flavors

Ah jeez as inspired by the collector's guide thread :
http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/11481-lana-del-rey-collectors-guide/

What flavors come to mind when u think about Lana's music?

Any type of dish/dessert/drink etc. .. .

Like, Salvatore'd be some kind of fresh caviar, over a spiced poached egg, garnished w some sort of tart glaze reduction.

Honeymoon'd be some salted caramel flan, with liquor-soaked grapefruit/ semi sweet citrus

Cherry, a cherry fruit tart w a hint of some citrus extract for addded aroma 

Tequila Sunrise for GKIT 

The list goes on. 

Ok, go :candy: 

UV/Honeymoon

i actually love this idea! 

dance for money - lemonade

put me in a movie - sugar cookie

my song 57 - cotton candy

come when you call me america - tropical fruits

behind closed doors - pop rocks

dreamgirl - coffee

fuck it i love you - peach

WGe8ynS.gif

i actually love this idea! 

dance for money - lemonade

put me in a movie - sugar cookie

my song 57 - cotton candy

come when you call me america - tropical fruits

behind closed doors - pop rocks

dreamgirl - coffee

fuck it i love you - peach

FUCKING SPOT ON

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Maybe this comment sounds weird but nevermind

but for West Coast, you all can imagine your personal favorite food and your favorite dessert, for me, it would be some good ass pizza with extra cheese with some garlic/herbal sauce (that may sound disgusting but a local restaraunt made it and hell yeah it was so good) or some casserole with some vegetables and noodles in it, a little bit spicy and with a layer of cheese in the middle and a layer of cheese on the top. After that, you eat your favorite dessert, for me something creamy maybe with chocolate in it, with a lot of cinnamon  (I love cinnamon so so much :wub: ) and some berries/fruits.Do know you the moment when you eat your favorite food, followed by a heavenly good dessert and it literally feels like you get kind of an orgasm (but just in your mouth, like a taste explosion) because it is so delicious and so fucking good..that's what West Coast would taste like :flutter:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I have to say atm, West Coast for me's some kind of savory, bourbon steak burger, crisped sweet grilled onions in batter. w some kind of horseradish sauce, nd nutty variant of cheese.. maybe like, gruyere or something? can't really specify at the moment.. with a jalapeño kick.. with some kind of sweet raspberry drizzle on the side.. slightly roasted tomatoes, and in idk a ciabatta bun.. maybe sourdough..

with an ipa, and seasoned fries w maybe mozzarella, maybe some mozzie sticks, cayenne and a little salt.. 

that by the beach? ohmygaaawd 

iced tea and a tall glass of iced water. 

sunsets. waves. slight tans and like, the smell of cologne mixed w the smell of pasted used up sunblock oof 

UV/Honeymoon