Sign in to follow this  
Barry

Lil Wayne

Shocked to see there is no thread for the Goat on here :um2:

He is currently name dropped in 3 of the top 5 songs on the Billboard chart, Say So by Doja Cat, Savage by Megan Thee Stallion and The Box by Roddy Ricch.

Also he is the number 2 solo Artist for most entries in the Billboard Hot 100 Chart, only person above him is Drake and the person in 3rd is Nicki Minaj both of whom were signed and made popular by him.

lil-wayne-nicki-minaj-drake.jpg

Is there other fans of him on here or whats your favourite songs by him? :hae:

Honestly I only know his most famous songs

But I love this one

Yeah thats one of my favourites as well.

This is some of my favourite songs of his other leaks/mixtape songs from that era

then these are some more recent ones

https://youtu.be/lYATz3STgew

There is one (1) Lil Wayne song in my music library.

Im a Wayne stan and I didn't even know that existed :O good catchy song as well 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9LCHgpzfxQ

I love his verse on this song!

Another song I never heard of :bop: 

Crazy the number of people he has songs with, he actually says quite a lot that he never turns down a feature and that he records new music every day - some people on here make music I think you should contact him lol

I love Lil Wayne! well... as problematic as he is lmao but musically he's a legend, such a huge part of my childhood

Yeah, I thought he'd maybe be more popular here since he has collabed with almost everyone - I didn't even know Madonna, also some songs like this

and

I remember him saying were some of his biggest songs and he said a lot of people he wouldn't think were fans of him come up to him all the time from those songs.

I didn't know he was problematic, don't really remember him doing or saying much controversial.

No Ceilings 3 came out, The "A" side anyway and it's so good, his first collab song with Young Thug on it for like 6 years :pray2:

He raps over the current #1 song Mood, Takeover by Jay-Z, 3 Pop Smoke beats Dior, Shake The Room and For The Night, Sicko Mode, Life Is Good, Murder On My Mind and others.

He also has his 3 sons on it, they have one song each  - Lil Tune, Young Carter and Young Kam Karter.