Elle

2nd poetry book "Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution" with Simon & Schuster - OUT MARCH 2021 [POSTPONED]

She is a brilliant artist. Smart and emotive to the core.

honestly its been so long i can't even remember half of her controversies but she literally got at lady gaga for using a wheelchair as a prop bc wheelchairs were her thing.

not exactly smart or brilliant. also her music is extremely subpar.

That is a very intriguing Title .

I wonder what topics she will be writing about ?

I already have a place on my Poetry Shelf ready for Lana´s books.

Right next to the poetry books by Jim Morrison, Jack Kerouak, Tom Waits, Bob Dylan, John Lennon, P.J.Harvey, Alanis Morissette and Fiona Apple  :)

-

honestly its been so long i can't even remember half of her controversies but she literally got at lady gaga for using a wheelchair as a prop bc wheelchairs were her thing.

not exactly smart or brilliant. also her music is extremely subpar.

Not truly into the gossip, but into her music. And yes, artistically, smart and brilliant. Dont know if you have already, if not, go and check her lyrics and poetry. She is genius. And has incredibly beautiful music also, even if she's been so experimental and it hasnt always payed off.

Not truly into the gossip, but into her music. And yes, artistically, smart and brilliant. Dont know if you have already, if not, go and check her lyrics and poetry. She is genius. And has incredibly beautiful music also, even if she's been so experimental and it hasnt always payed off.

i mean i have in the past when i was younger but when i think about what her music used to be, at least, it wasn't that interesting. that's just imo tho.

i mean i have in the past when i was younger but when i think about what her music used to be, at least, it wasn't that interesting. that's just imo tho.

As I said, she's done some weird things at an experimental level, which I'm not that crazy about either -but as happens to me with many other artists more famous and recognised than her -p.e David Bowie-. She has still absolute masterpieces, and her whole vision artistic is just outstanding and visionary.

This song is from her second studio album and is just incredible. Kind of reminds me the sonical vibe that Lana herself has tried to evoque with tracks as Bartender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8sJ5MBxOJw

As I said, she's done some weird things at an experimental level, which I'm not that crazy about either -but as happens to me with many other artists more famous and recognised than her -p.e David Bowie-. She has still absolute masterpieces, and her whole vision artistic is just outstanding and visionary.

This song is from her second studio album and is just incredible. Kind of reminds me the sonical vibe that Lana herself has tried to evoque with tracks as Bartender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8sJ5MBxOJw

The problem is she's trying too hard to be weird. This new era of hers looks like she's trying to be Ziggy Stardust and I hate it

I think there's better musicians out there than Gags

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The problem is she's trying too hard to be weird. This new era of hers looks like she's trying to be Ziggy Stardust and I hate it

I think there's better musicians out there than Gags

Sorry for the disorientation, but which new era are you talking about? From what I know she hasnt released a studio album since 2012

Sorry for the disorientation, but which new era are you talking about? From what I know she hasnt released a studio album since 2012

I got confused, I thought this was a conversation about gaga lol but if we pretended she hasn't made music since 2012, it wouldn't be too bad 

sorry my bad lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i'm confused about this. why do we have the artwork for violet but we just got the first 'single' from behind the iron gates? :deadbanana: i need answers (and release dates)

Having heard Violet, I'm very excited to see what we get with Behind the Iron Gates next year.

I really hope she takes the same approach, audiobook release and then physical. :)

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

Yesss. Also, the title gives me BTD vibes  :flutter:

I love that despite these wild times with heated opinions and flak, that she's just doing her own thing and quietly working on her art. Can't wait!

In lieu of any news about this or COCC, I wrote a lil sumn for y'all <3

‘Live In The Moment For Hell Is A One-Way Trip’, a poem by me

Why book your ticket to hell until you are done with life?
Why plan the next week’s meals when you’ve only just eaten Monday’s?
Why plan your next move if you’re already in check?
Why grab a tissue before you’ve even came?

from my upcoming poetry spoken word album, Violet Bent Backwards Over The Kitchen Bench. stay strong, wear a mask ?

nice cocc bro