Elle

2nd poetry book "Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution" with Simon & Schuster - OUT MARCH 2021 [POSTPONED]

It’s possible about BTIG - what@Contemplating God said about the deadlines with S&S, as well as how she is going to put the book together this month. She finished Violet on or around June 28 according to this post and it was done in time for release 3 months later.

The fact that Lana is “disappearing” just to work on the book probably means she’ll finish it in time sooner than that, so I could see BTIG coming out in late March, just a few weeks after COTCC!

but I totally wouldn’t be surprised if it came out later this year. 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

It’s possible about BTIG - what@Contemplating God said about the deadlines with S&S, as well as how she is going to put the book together this month. She finished Violet on or around June 28 according to this post and it was done in time for release 3 months later.

The fact that Lana is “disappearing” just to work on the book probably means she’ll finish it in time sooner than that, so I could see BTIG coming out in late March, just a few weeks after COTCC!

but I totally wouldn’t be surprised if came out later this year. 

True! I think it will be out by the beginning of Fall if it doesn't come out in March.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Out in March? What have I missed, I thought we would have to wait several months? :0

i think she originally announced it coming out in march 2021 but who knows when it'll be out for real– i'm guessing sometime this year?

aOaIzH2.gif

10 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

i think she originally announced it coming out in march 2021 but who knows when it'll be out for real– i'm guessing sometime this year?

Oh okay, I thought we’ve heard something new. All good then. :) And yeah, I think we’ll get it later this year as well. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

9 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i'd imagine this coming sometime this fall :typewriter: jack better get working on some instrumentals for the audio version that WILL be coming! chop chop little man

this is my hope too- based on the timeline for violet I think that’s a reasonable expectation (though I could see winter/spring 22 as well).

aOaIzH2.gif