Elle

2nd poetry book "Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution" with Simon & Schuster - OUT MARCH 2021 [POSTPONED]

still can't wait for this. i didn't think i'd like violets bent backward but i did and this is something i can't wait for. also the fact she's doing another audiobook spoken album thing is gonna be great 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i wonder if this project will have multiple producers on it bc the one poem we've heard was produced by jack but she's not working with him anymore so i do wonder. i feel like the dark surfy vibe of patent leather do-over would be compatible with zach dawes' production if he produced any poems on the album. 

also imagine how cool it would be if for this one she recorded more of the poems and made it a whole 2 disc vinyl affair... i can dream

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Lana honey you forgot about this?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Lana honey you forgot about this?

she mentioned it in the livestream when blue banisters came out so we'll get it eventually but... i still want it now :defeated:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

44 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

she mentioned it in the livestream when blue banisters came out so we'll get it eventually but... i still want it now :defeated:

I miss her reading voice on Jack's arrangements

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Sighs in *Sylvia*

Just now, yourolllikethunder said:

just innocently reviving this thread since she’s posted two poems in two days :hype: I am ready for BTIG and she seems in a ~ poetry mOod ~

yes Lana we are so ready for the second book! Holding out hope that it WILL be released this year :legend:

aOaIzH2.gif

Am I making this up, or did Eclipse tease a title from one of the poems forever ago? It had a long title, and I think it mentioned her father. I believe there was even a length description attached to the audio (like 9+ minutes, I think).  

Does anyone know what I’m referring to?

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

10 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Am I making this up, or did Eclipse tease a title from one of the poems forever ago? It had a long title, and I think it mentioned her father. I believe there was even a length description attached to the audio (like 9+ minutes, I think).  

Does anyone know what I’m referring to?

My Father Told Me If I Went Slowly, I’d Be Safe  - But He Was Wrong.

Lana herself revealed this title to Rolling Stone Germany in March 2021!

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

My Father Told Me If I Went Slowly, I’d Be Safe  - But He Was Wrong.

Lana herself revealed this title to Rolling Stone Germany in March 2021!

Thank you!! That was bothering me so much lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, gorillagrippedcoochie said:

Does anyone think she will do another spoken word audio book and release it digitally this time? :awkney:

I hope she will! But now you've made me wonder if she'll actually do it...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

this aged so badly :( march 2021 came and went and it's almost been a year later

giphy.gif