Elle

2nd poetry book "Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution" with Simon & Schuster - OUT MARCH 2021 [POSTPONED]

mom. Are you dropping this book or NAH?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

mom. Are you dropping this book or NAH?

She hasn't even put up any poems yet

She won't be able to help herself and will put up 85% of the book on ig before it drops

She's started with the rando pictures, though

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

She hasn't even put up any poems yet

She won't be able to help herself and will put up 85% of the book on ig before it drops

She's started with the rando pictures, though

Is Patent Leather Do-Over still only thing we got from her so far?

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

5 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Is Patent Leather Do-Over still only thing we got from her so far?

Is that the Sylvia one?

I bought Violet the day it came out and since then I haven't seen it so I don't remember which poems are in it :scoff:

It's chilling somewhere in my room with Florence's Useless Magic but idk where :wtf3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Is that the Sylvia one?

I bought Violet the day it came out and since then I haven't seen it so I don't remember which poems are in it :scoff:

It's chilling somewhere in my room with Florence's Useless Magic but idk where :wtf3:

yep that's the Sylvia, i knew what you meant when you talked about swimming in the ocean one. :slayty:

well this is the only side project from all of the other 100 she mentioned in the past 2 years that I can still believe it'll see the light of the day :pray2:

aaaany chance that any interaction we see with jack might be for BTIG?? I actually love his work on violet so I wouldn't mind if he produced another spoken word album

lmao I know it's probably very unlikely but I'd love to digest any side project before we get LDR9, 'cause she can take her time with it tbh

edit: march 2021 LMFAOOOOO

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

15 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

well this is the only side project from all of the other 100 she mentioned in the past 2 years that I can still believe it'll see the light of the day :pray2:

aaaany chance that any interaction we see with jack might be for BTIG?? I actually love his work on violet so I wouldn't mind if he produced another spoken word album

lmao I know it's probably very unlikely but I'd love to digest any side project before we get LDR9, 'cause she can take her time with it tbh

edit: march 2021 LMFAOOOOO

i don’t think so, because he talked about their time in the studio not long after and described how she had a voice memo that he payed piano with, and they found their one magical moment. 

I would assume Jack and Lana already have some of the audiobook done since she had Patent Leather Do Over finished around May 2020. 

I really thought we we’re getting this last year because in January of 2021 she was taking a break from social media to compile the book, but during her livestream in October she didn’t sound very confident/happy with it.

"Don’t forget me"

14 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

i don’t think so, because he talked about their time in the studio not long after and described how she had a voice memo that he payed piano with, and they found their one magical moment. 

I would assume Jack and Lana already have some of the audiobook done since she had Patent Leather Do Over finished around May 2020. 

I really thought we we’re getting this last year because in January of 2021 she was taking a break from social media to compile the book, but during her livestream in October she didn’t sound very confident/happy with it.

I think Patent was just finished early enough for Jack to make instrumentals for. But the rest of the audiobook is probably still a work in progress. And from the live I don't think Lana is necessarily not confident/happy with it. She made it sound like the book is very different and complicated but that doesn't mean shes not happy with it. I feel like shes rather uneasy about publishing it, but I do see what you mean, its probably quite personal. But I still feel like it'll come eventually because she still has a desire to release it. I hope she drops the book/audiobook soon, possibly even before the album :gasp: I think raw unfiltered complicated poetry and the automatic writing colorless songs could really compliment each other well. 

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I really love Violet, much more than I thought I would, but I must say that I’m a bit « bothered » that she teased Patent Leather Do-Over so soon :crossed: It is sooooo gooooddddd! And the instrumentals on it are some of her best. I hope we get to read and hear the rest of this book in 2023.