Elle

2nd poetry book "Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution" with Simon & Schuster - OUT MARCH 2021 [POSTPONED]

I hope Lana is still working on this, I was really excited to see how this was done considering how much she hyped it up in 2020. We can only hope she has recovered some of the poems and can re write from there.

After watching the Grammys I found out that there’s a category for best spoken word poetry album. If Behind The Iron Gates ever sees the light of day, perhaps Lana might win a Grammy for it!  :gasp:  

(only if she remembers she actually has to send it to the Grammys to begin with lol)

When we do get this or any more poetry, I hope we get it on streaming. I NEED to be able to listen to them officially from her Spotify page

Also side note, I wonder if Kaiman Kazazian did the cover for this book, because she said an illustrator did the cover and Kaiman did illustrations for Ocean Blvd around the same time so it would make sense

This book is my Roman Empire. Patent Leather Do-over is one of my favorite poems she's ever written and I'm still heartbroken over the fact her stuff got stolen, which ended up in the postponing of this work of art... I think it'll be just as good as Violet. I vaguely remember her stating she's still working on this book but at this point God only knows if it'll ever see the light of day. I'm hoping it does! :ohno: