Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Idk about y’all but I feel more hyped up and excited about this new Lanaboards update than I do for COCC hahaha this is so cool to finally have emoticons on mobile  :smile3:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

6 minutes ago, AsDangerousAsHope said:

I won’t survive another NFR pre-release situation, just wish she would post anything confirming that COTCC will be out in September 

omg could you imagine cocc turns into NFR pre-release era. the way we would all collectively need to be put into an institution. :noparty::crai:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

that snippet was so fake, it doesn't sound like her at all. whoever recorded that was bored lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Plus, wasn't the reason why YTH wasn't released bc she used a clip from a different song from a movie? And never bothered to get the rights to use that. I believe its the intro to the song if i'm not mistaken..... nice try, twitter

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I just realized I’m not ready for COTCC at all. I’m still not over NFR and I don’t know how COTCC is going to live up to it for me. :defeated:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

i would reeeeally like if she redid yes to heaven for white hot forever. i even liked the supposed lyrics, the "With your gun in hand. Lost your mind here, in Topanga. You're a crazy man, With your beliefs and your agenda." like that sounds like a seeeeeeeerve

22 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

i would reeeeally like if she redid yes to heaven for white hot forever. i even liked the supposed lyrics, the "With your gun in hand. Lost your mind here, in Topanga. You're a crazy man, With your beliefs and your agenda." like that sounds like a seeeeeeeerve

I would too, and it sounds like lyrics she'd use, but it doesn't sound like her voice at all, sadly lol we stan fake lyrics :twirls:

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, fucksforever said:

here are the two artworks i made  https://imgur.com/a/3MO7YcM  https://imgur.com/a/F6OvFFe

I was just thinking how fitting the 2nd shot from that David Lachapelle shoot would be for this album!! Love these :gclap:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

16 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

I would too, and it sounds like lyrics she'd use, but it doesn't sound like her voice at all, sadly lol we stan fake lyrics :twirls:

hmm true however it could totally be pitched for the leak. like the leaker could have pitched it for protection since its an upcoming release ya know

To me, WHF's name would be good for a ending track. I'd love to see it end off on a note like that. Whatever that title means. And I expect the first or second song to be the title track (and hopefully she says the name of the title track in the song this time)

2 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

hmm true however it could totally be pitched for the leak. like the leaker could have pitched it for protection since its an upcoming release ya know

it's never stopped anyone from leaking stuff before when things were meant for a release. idk i mean, i could be wrong, but i doubt it's real. even if it's a remade version of YTH, she'd likely have to get rights for the sample she used in the intro of the song, unless it was changed

giphy.gif