TRENCH

Black Lives Matter 2020 Megathread

He basically cosigned on the verdict when he chose to invoke the fifth lol, that was his one chance to display any sort of remorse or first hand explanation of what was actually going thru his mind, granted he probably would've made himself look even worse that way. But, he will get what's coming to him in the slammer lol, couldnt stand to see this bloke smirk whenever he could during the trial.

i hope floyd's family can mourn in peace now <3 this is a step forward and hopefully one day we will get justice for breonna taylor and elijah mcclain and all the angels who were wrongfully murdered at the hands of a corrupt system which was rotten, racist and prejudiced from the start. rip angels <33

Baby-Girl-Congratulations-Glitter.gif

10 hours ago, Barry said:

Derek Chauvin found guilty on all 3 charges.

Great, hopefully stuck in a cell on his own for the rest of his days and beaten to death at the first chance someone gets.

Now this is good news to wake up to! So glad to hear that he's guilty, I can't really imagine a reason why he shouldn't be. Kneeling on someone's neck for like 10 minutes... that's... just awful. Of course it can harm and kill someone.

Good news, and a good morning! :D

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

its so weird to see people constantly trying to justify the death of a black person killed in the hands of police

and on the other side of the spectrum you have people thanking said black person for being "killed" (they were murdered, not just killed. they werent putting their lives out there for the sake of the community, their lives were taken from them against their will) because an officer finally got the punishment he deserves and to them its justice even though NOTHING has changed in the system so that doesnt happen again. an officer being put in jail doesnt take away their death. and it sure as hell doesnt prevent the innocent deaths that will be continued in a racist system.

im not saying that im not happy chauvin (in this case) is going to prison. i am - he deserves it. and i can be put at peace that a murderer was caught and will now be punished.. but that's it. i feel weird trying to say that justice has been served when i know that this is going to happen again considering it already has - multiple times.

*just want to say im not a POC, i dont want brownie points or anything - but if i said something that was out of line or anything please let me know as i dont have that personal connection to this. i can acknowledge and support those who do though and be educated on these topics so i can learn and understand how to support those who have to suffer this problem even more and stand behind them in trying to end it.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

On 6/4/2020 at 6:05 AM, evilentity said:

So apparently Sean's Police Department is still treating policing like a fucking reality TV show after the mayor just met with activists the other day and agreed to cancel the contract with Live PD.

EZnTlWKX0AAA3fY.png

Speaking of K-pop stans, anyone know any?

I'm interested on your last line.. :creep:

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

in my home state of massachusetts the other day a black girl was jumped by white people and murdered. i dont have a lot of places to talk about this stuff. i'm an empath and i often find the weight of what's going on the world brings me down to a place that's mentally and physically unbearable. the feeling of being helpless and not being able to create change is absolute misery to me. im glad to see so many pages on this website filled with people who care and who love. i love you all. 

faSE.gif

On 5/7/2021 at 6:39 PM, cru3lworld said:

in my home state of massachusetts the other day a black girl was jumped by white people and murdered. i dont have a lot of places to talk about this stuff. i'm an empath and i often find the weight of what's going on the world brings me down to a place that's mentally and physically unbearable. the feeling of being helpless and not being able to create change is absolute misery to me. im glad to see so many pages on this website filled with people who care and who love. i love you all. 

Jesus thats crazy :(  hopefully there is some justice for her case 

I was supposed to be updating this thread, im so embarrassed, but everyone has contributed which is awesome