Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana hosting her friends' birthday party at her home in Los Angeles, CA - June 10th, 2020

i think jen said the vibes thing bc that doesn’t sound like lana’s voice at all

Hmmm possibly? I'm not American so not great at picking the accents (like NY etc), but I thought it sounded Lanz-y

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yeah someone found that around the time that her baddie friends surfaced. It is (and was) really obvious that they were selling Lanz out to the paps, but some people wouldn't have it ...

Come on now, we all know Lana likes to call the paparazzi on herself too. I doubt she minds that the leeches around her are calling them too.  :smokes:

He's 100% Lanz's new toyboy I'm sure of it

I already had my suspicion from the protest pic

Someone please check on Lana's creepy stalker dat1guitarguy on Instagram. Once he finds out she has a new man, he's going to go on a rampage in his parents basement. 

giphy.gif

Edit: Just went into this mackenziestith person's IG account and she basically was filming Lana's backyard, including those grassed animals Lana bought years ago. What was the point of filming Lana head to toe in her home? Or the point to film her backyard like that? Knowing the woman has stalkers. She even filmed her way to Lana's house. 

I don't care if Lana met these girls in church, in a temple or at a AA meeting. The fact that she has one girl in her circle who makes her living selling celebrity stories to the tabloids and this girl who filmed Lana and her backyard...

Lana's either blind as hell or stupid. Maybe Lana fell on her head a few times. Who freaking knows. But famous people can smell an awestruck starfucker a mile away except for Lana. It's one thing if this happens in the beginning of her fame, when she was 26. She's been in the business for 13+ years. She's 35 years old. Lana...girl...get your shit together and get rid of these awestruck starfuckers in your circle.  :smh:

Toby was the only one eating his cake, phone away, minding his own business. It's the nobodies instagram influencers filming everything and showing it off. Nevermind Lana has stalkers and it's not safe for people to see inside her house so directly. It's bad enough you got one of her most obsessed stalkers (dat1guitarguy) going to her church meetings and standing in front of her house.   :usrs:

I personally find wearing masks in social situations rather uncomfortable. Perhaps they took the masks off to reduce stress and discomfort? Neither of those feelings are ideal for a birthday party.

I'm sure the virus will understand and hold back because it would be a bummer if the birthday party of these rich people would have negative vibes :(

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

So Lana can invite her friends over for a party but can’t invite a hair stylist over with a box of brown hair dye? Make it make sense :lel:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So Lana can invite her friends over for a party but can’t invite a hair stylist over with a box of brown hair dye? Make it make sense :lel:

Tracey did her hair recently I think, she probs doesn’t want her hair brown? So it does make sense x

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Edit: Just went into this mackenziestith person's IG account and she basically was filming Lana's backyard, including those grassed animals Lana bought years ago. What was the point of filming Lana head to toe in her home? Or the point to film her backyard like that? Knowing the woman has stalkers. She even filmed her way to Lana's house.

It's not the first time, either. She filmed in and around one of Lanz's other residences, too. At the time, my friend and I were like "WTF?" She filmed landmarks, street signs, etc ...

Like Lanz pulls up a paparazzo (and rightly so) for filming her number plate because she had "someone come to her house", so she really needs to have a word with this bitch because this is no less dangerous than that.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

It's not the first time, either. She filmed in and around one of Lanz's other residences, too. At the time, my friend and I were like "WTF?" She filmed landmarks, street signs, etc ...

Like Lanz pulls up a paparazzo (and rightly so) for filming her number plate because she had "someone come to her house", so she really needs to have a word with this bitch because this is no less dangerous than that.

I don't think Lana knows what's going on until the starfucker uploads it and fans alert Lana. Unless of course Lana is watching all of her friends IG stories which I highly doubt. She talks with a pap about taking photos of her plate, but her friends film her home and backyard which is just as revealing. 

Yes it’s so awful that she’s having fun at a birthday party and has friends that make her happy, I feel sick

Girl, I’m just laughing at the contrast of the UV imagery with this Pinterest party during Miss Rona.

Tracey did her hair recently I think, she probs doesn’t want her hair brown? So it does make sense x

True, I just remember that selfie she posted saying "when you have no choice but to go back to being blonde" even though she could probably buy a box of dye and DIY

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

True, I just remember that selfie she posted saying "when you have no choice but to go back to being blonde" even though she could probably buy a box of dye and DIY

I think Lana's too lazy for that. That's what us mere peasants do with our hair.  :smokes:

I think she wants it blonde right now but her stylist can fix it up more I think. Other then blow drying it. There's lost of chunks of white blonde here and there. Looks like a 2002 hair trend. Go ombre or balayage but do something with it Lana.  :scoff: