Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana hosting her friends' birthday party at her home in Los Angeles, CA - June 10th, 2020

Come on, the only valid criticism here is hosting a party during a pandemic which honestly who cares at this point

You guys always want her depressed but she has always said she writes the best when she is happy! And NFR! is her best album imo so her environment seems to have a positive impact on her. In no position to judge her friend group unless there is evidence they are shitty people. Plus a lot of people were showing concern for her mental state with all the instagram posts last month so is this not positive to see?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Come on, the only valid criticism here is hosting a party during a pandemic which honestly who cares at this point

You guys always want her depressed but she has always said she writes the best when she is happy! And NFR! is her best album imo so her environment seems to have a positive impact on her. In no position to judge her friend group unless there is evidence they are shitty people. Plus a lot of people were showing concern for her mental state with all the instagram posts last month so is this not positive to see?

Even in her darkest times I don't think she walked around the house 24 hours with her hand on her forehead going, "My baby, my boobie, my sad heart, my broken heart, my passion, my black soul, my baby, my empty star on Hollywood Blvd. Oh life you barren dark experience. LOVE ME, WON'T SOMEONE LOVE ME?"

Even in her darkest times I don't think she walked around the house 24 hours with her hand on her forehead going, "My baby, my boobie, my sad heart, my broken heart, my passion, my black soul, my baby, my empty star on Hollywood Blvd. Oh life you barren dark experience. LOVE ME, WON'T SOMEONE LOVE ME?"

This.

The guy could be dating any one of her friends or he could be gay

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

didnt realize how creepy those vids of the party were.   so many short awkward videos im like.. why the fuck would you post this

that girl is just weird af. the stuff she posts on her story, even the Lana ones aside, are weird and idk why she'd post them

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

This.

The guy could be dating any one of her friends or he could be gay

This. I was keeping my mouth shut because at a glance he struck me as gay. Dunno, something about his body language gave me gay vibes. I know it's a stretch but we're all speculating here after all   :smokes3:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

that weird Mackenzie chick is obsessed with Aaron Carter... how embarrassing 

This actually made me laugh thinking about how a big chunk of users here are like that over lana with the lanalysis thread etc. and here is someone who is friends with Lana and sees her at her most ordinary/vulnerable... and she is obsessed with aaron carter hahahaha

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

i've said it before & i'll say it again, blonde hair washes her out a lot (unless she's wearing a ton of makeup to compensate). i totally get the desire to change tho, so do you, Lana bb. also,

OMG GAY RIGHTS! HER ACRYLIC NAILS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!

v much this!!!

this girl literally has an entire story highlight dedicated to her yelling at a printer and then throwing it out the window... all of the videos of her screaming... it is neither funny nor cute. like wtf is her deal

i'm not gonna mention the caucasity of all of this cause i know y'all aren't gonna have it with that

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

didnt realize how creepy those vids of the party were.   so many short awkward videos im like.. why the fuck would you post this

Right it's got such weird vibes... like girl put your phone down and enjoy the party, you don't need to document and show everything

locals only

this girl literally has an entire story highlight dedicated to her yelling at a printer and then throwing it out the window... all of the videos of her screaming... it is neither funny nor cute. like wtf is her deal

i'm not gonna mention the caucasity of all of this cause i know y'all aren't gonna have it with that

she gives me hrh collection vibes..... aka crazy white girl in los angeles who has unchecked anger management and tries to pass off as being quirky

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF