Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana with a fan in Downtown Los Angeles, CA - June 14, 2020

a lot of you gay men that have literally zero understanding of makeup and lashes have a lot to say on this woman’s appearance.

again, gay men say some of the most misogynistic people i’ve ever seen. do you guys stop to think about what your saying about this woman’s appearance before you post? jesus christ. and you damn well know her and her management see this forum.

a lot of you gay men that have literally zero understanding of makeup and lashes have a lot to say on this woman’s appearance.

again, gay men say some of the most misogynistic people i’ve ever seen. do you guys stop to think about what your saying about this woman’s appearance before you post? jesus christ. and you damn well know her and her management see this forum.

Ok homophobe. You can look around the internet and see plenty of women dragging her looks too.

Earlier today, Lana was spotted by a fan while out shopping in Downtown Los Angeles, California.

In the photos, you are able to see Lana's new sunny blonde haircolour & pink acrylic nails, giving major classic LG vibes.

50007721542_b22587c65d_o.jpg

50007690342_0262ebb8d3_o.jpg

Isn't she wearing the outfit from the in FIILY/TG video? :)

Do we really need a rundown of every makeup look, every outfit you think she suited better, every hairstyle she did in her twenties you think she pulled off better every time we see a new picture of her? You really expect her to roll up shopping after months of quarentine looking like she's going to an award show?

locals only

Oh give me a break. Should we all lick her ass and defend her "natural" look when it's not even natural? Her eyebrows have never looked more unpresent so she probably had them bleached, the hair is a dye job and we all know she's had cosmetic surgery done, where is the nature we are supposed to defend? Just because she is not wearing makeup it doesn't make shit natural. Why do we have to still offend our taste? I love her but I think she should consider hiring a stylist. She is a public figure for god's sake. Call me misogynist all you want if I drag her for undone hair and overgrown eyebrows and something that she hasn't put effort in. But the thing that bothers me is that she literally put effort in looking like this and honestly I don't think she aesthetically looks good. Like she looks healthy yes I am happy for that but not v cute.

Oh give me a break. Should we all lick her ass and defend her "natural" look when it's not even natural? Her eyebrows have never looked more unpresent so she probably had them bleached, the hair is a dye job and we all know she's had cosmetic surgery done, where is the nature we are supposed to defend? Just because she is not wearing makeup it doesn't make shit natural. Why do we have to still offend our taste? I love her but I think she should consider hiring a stylist. She is a public figure for god's sake. Call me misogynist all you want if I drag her for undone hair and overgrown eyebrows and something that she hasn't put effort in. But the thing that bothers me is that she literally put effort in looking like this and honestly I don't think she has aesthetically looks good. Like she looks healthy yes I am happy for that but not v cute.

Ew

locals only

Ok homophobe. You can look around the internet and see plenty of women dragging her looks too.

girl you damn we’ll know for a fact gay men are extremely misogynistic. this isn’t just a “electra’s opinions” it’s all over twitter. stop idolising these woman then tearing them down bc they’re not wearing makeup! it’s fucking disgusting. if you disagree you’re sexist. take a look in the mirror bc the comments on this thread are appalling.

Oh give me a break. Should we all lick her ass and defend her "natural" look when it's not even natural? Her eyebrows have never looked more unpresent so she probably had them bleached, the hair is a dye job and we all know she's had cosmetic surgery done, where is the nature we are supposed to defend? Just because she is not wearing makeup it doesn't make shit natural. Why do we have to still offend our taste? I love her but I think she should consider hiring a stylist. She is a public figure for god's sake. Call me misogynist all you want if I drag her for undone hair and overgrown eyebrows and something that she hasn't put effort in. But the thing that bothers me is that she literally put effort in looking like this and honestly I don't think she has aesthetically looks good. Like she looks healthy yes I am happy for that but not v cute.

what a shit take! oh she’s had plastic surgery so we can call her a munter? omfg.

as someone who does a lot of the things you’re talking shit about, she’s DEFINITELY not bleached her eyebrows. you’re not allowed to attack her appearance and say she’s ugly and old looking and disgusting bc she’s dyed her hair. do you see how disgusting that comment is? she NEEDS to pluck her eyebrows or she’s disgusting to you? she NEEDS to put effort in every day? jesus. just don’t say anything if you can’t say something that isn’t a drag what the fuck

hmm i think the idea of blonde lana is better than the reality :toofunny: atleast her cheeks aren’t inflated and other than her hair & eyebrows she looks great! darker hair does suit her better though

Isn't LA opening up already? She'll get her fillers one way or another. 

Isn't LA opening up already? She'll get her fillers one way or another.

if she got her hair done, the fillers aren’t that hard to get to but let’s hope she sees how pretty she is without them

Calm down. Go back to Instagram and stop insulting gay men. 

Go back to Instagram and stop insulting gay men. 

are yall honestly implying electra is homophobic cuz if u are then uve got some serious brain worms

this forum has been calling lana ugly and much more when shes not all dressed up or not wearing make up, its misogyny at its best

image.png

if she got her hair done, the fillers aren’t that hard to get to but let’s hope she sees how pretty she is without them

I hope she doesn't do anything to her face anymore. *crosses fingers* 

jesus. just don’t say anything if you can’t say something that isn’t a drag what the fuck

am i not allowed to do anything but kiss her ass? also read my post again - i wouldn't mind if this was an effortless look, what bothers me is that it is something that she put effort in and it looks like that. also im not against plastic surgery but like it doesnt make sense to defend someone's natural look when it isn't natural???

Why do we have this discussion everytime unflattering pics of her surface?

She was obviously just hanging around, I doubt that all of you are running around with top-notch-styling 24/7. So yeah, she does not look great, nothing to sugarcoat here, but it's not really something up to discussion lol.

I find it much more worrying that she is so close to fans without wearing a mask.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

am i not allowed to do anything but kiss her ass? also read my post again - i wouldn't mind if this was an effortless look, what bothers me is that it is something that she put effort in and it looks like that. also im not against plastic surgery but like it doesnt make sense to defend someone's natural look when it isn't natural???

Why does it bother you so much lol. Like she wasn't going anywhere to be seen. She was just wandering around. People really need to learn when their opinions on people's looks are needed, because I promise you no one needs this lmao.

locals only

are yall honestly implying electra is homophobic cuz if u are then uve got some serious brain worms

this forum has been calling lana ugly and much more when shes not all dressed up or not wearing make up, its misogyny at its best

giphy.gif