Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana with a fan in Downtown Los Angeles, CA - June 14, 2020

she looks good in the first one but on the second one she looks bad because of the filter and her hair doesn't look healthy

re: her hair it looks like beach hair to me (this is the way my hair looks after a day at the beach too).

aOaIzH2.gif

also the lighting in the pics is horrible. obviously she's gonna look tons different in a grocery store under fluorescent lighting, no makeup, relaxed outfit, and air dried hair than she did ten years ago with her hair professionally done, her makeup professionally done, a designer dress, and lighting MADE for taking the best photos. i don't get how that's so hard to understand?

same way how any of us would look worlds different if we were dolled up for a red carpet than running errands

i know this might sound shocking but...guys.....i think she might be human too......

also the lighting in the pics is horrible. obviously she's gonna look tons different in a grocery store under fluorescent lighting, no makeup, relaxed outfit, and air dried hair than she did ten years ago with her hair professionally done, her makeup professionally done, a designer dress, and lighting MADE for taking the best photos. i don't get how that's so hard to understand?

same way how any of us would look worlds different if we were dolled up for a red carpet than running errands

i know this might sound shocking but...guys.....i think she might be human too......

:gclap:

re: her hair it looks like beach hair to me (this is the way my hair looks after a day at the beach too).

I love beach hair :defeated:

Not to sound dramatic, but this last year, there hasn't been a day when a new lana photo has come out, when I haven't seen someone trashing her appearance. Ofc we can talk about her, but as a woman I feel truly disgusted to have to see mostly men, calling her "fat" (for ex), when she is clearly thin, normal, even tonified... "old" when she is 34, i mean she is literally young? of course surgery changes your appearance, yeah her face is not exactly the same, or maybe she looks a "little less perfect than she was" (i don't really know how to word this in the most respectful way), but anyways, I can't really understand why people is so obsessed with her looks, even her own fans. She's not gonna look 25 again, get over it. I'm sick of seeing people on twitter attacking her every time a new picture comes out, last week there were people literally making viral tweets where everyone laughed at her face and her appearance or how bad she aged, twitter is a mess, they constantly judge her weight, age and every little thing, and no, I'm not overreacting, maybe a man will never understand the pressure we women are under the standards of beauty, if lana gets criticized every day for her appearance, what will they do with any girl who is not famous, rich or perfect? Not to mention the "fans" who make fun of her every day, of course we can make jokes, but honestly if I had to see how the people who supposedly support me make fun of me and my appearance constantly..... To talk about a look, a hair color or anything else in a respectful way is acceptable, to be a grown man sitting behind a mobile screen criticizing a woman's appearance, no. it's just misogynist, and yes, there are women who drag her too, but 8 out of 10 people I see criticizing her are men, acting like they have some right to make harmful comments about a woman's body or face on a daily basis. I think it's time to stop, honestly. Sorry if I wrote too much, just my thoughts.

Not to sound dramatic, but this last year, there hasn't been a day when a new lana photo has come out, when I haven't seen someone trashing her appearance. Ofc we can talk about her, but as a woman I feel truly disgusted to have to see mostly men, calling her "fat" (for ex), when she is clearly thin, normal, even tonified... "old" when she is 34, i mean she is literally young? of course surgery changes your appearance, yeah her face is not exactly the same, or maybe she looks a "little less perfect than she was" (i don't really know how to word this in the most respectful way), but anyways, I can't really understand why people is so obsessed with her looks, even her own fans. She's not gonna look 25 again, get over it. I'm sick of seeing people on twitter attacking her every time a new picture comes out, last week there were people literally making viral tweets where everyone laughed at her face and her appearance or how bad she aged, twitter is a mess, they constantly judge her weight, age and every little thing, and no, I'm not overreacting, maybe a man will never understand the pressure we women are under the standards of beauty, if lana gets criticized every day for her appearance, what will they do with any girl who is not famous, rich or perfect? Not to mention the "fans" who make fun of her every day, of course we can make jokes, but honestly if I had to see how the people who supposedly support me make fun of me and my appearance constantly..... To talk about a look, a hair color or anything else in a respectful way is acceptable, to be a grown man sitting behind a mobile screen criticizing a woman's appearance, no. it's just misogynist, and yes, there are women who drag her too, but 8 out of 10 people I see criticizing her are men, acting like they have some right to make harmful comments about a woman's body or face on a daily basis. I think it's time to stop, honestly. Sorry if I wrote too much, just my thoughts.

Yep. Agreed. And always with adding whether they, personally, are attracted to her or not. And using that as measuring stick for how she looks. Like I promise that she doesn't care whether someone on lanaboards personally finds her attractive lmao

locals only

She has noticeably gained weight, but she's far from overweight or full blown fat. But people were calling her fat even during Tropico just because she had some rolls forming when she sat down on top of the car in the behind-the-scenes photos, which is a normal human thing. Everyone has a pinch of fat or some stretch marks even the fittest people.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

I honestly don't know how I would react if I saw her in a shop... Of course, she's a human being and she deserves to have her space :delicious:  then again what's the harm in a short conversation :oic3:  and words of appreciation (hopefully not in a starstruck manner  :thumb2: )

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I don't know if I'd have the courage to go up to her. Not for being nervous or shy, but I'd want to give her space too. I feel bad that most famous people get little privacy on their time off. 

The only celebrity I saw in person was the singer P!nk. She, her busband, and kids came to eat at the restaurant I working at. I'm not a fan of hers so I didn't recognize her at first, but I looked over at her table a few times because her youngest (who was a little baby at the time) was ADORABLE! She seemed nice, she was smiling at everyone. 

:sluttybunny:🌧️

I totally agree with you!

It's past time for us men to educate ourselves. We live in a clearly misogynistic society. We don't have to be another asshole in the world perpetuating this.

Each woman is unique and free to do what she wants, if and when she wants. Women don't have to fit the standards of beauty imposed by anyone.

When I look at Lana, I see a very beautiful, sexy and attractive woman. Perfect and unique exactly as she is! :)

And that goes far beyond physical appearance...

giphy.gif

There’s a difference between being misogynistic vs having an opinion. I believe it’s misogyny if you’re coming from a place of hate. My comment wasn’t about hating her or her look, i just think what I think and when your choice to voice your opinion of someone who is in the public image is taken from you, there’s an issue. It doesn’t mean to be a hateful asshole and to drag someone through the dirt who is comfortable being out in public one way or another, whether with makeup or without, or hair this way or that. I thought she might look good with blonde hair, but I think for her shorter blonde or curled blonde looks best if she’s going to do blonde. This look we see here just isn’t the Lana we’re used to and it’s completely okay to have an opinion. But there’s no need to be an asshole either. Either way, she’s always going to be fucking smoking hot

I still think Chuck should go buy some black box dye for Lanz

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

she actually looks pretty great but why does she only own like 2 outfits

she’s trying to blend in as much as possible. doesn’t want pap attention right now for the article to just bring her up scandal again.

imo she’s also using the blonde hair as disguise

agreed

She has noticeably gained weight, but she's far from overweight or full blown fat. But people were calling her fat even during Tropico just because she had some rolls forming when she sat down on top of the car in the behind-the-scenes photos, which is a normal human thing. Everyone has a pinch of fat or some stretch marks even the fittest people.

i've never thought she was fat. she's always gorgeous, even with a little bit of weight. it's a nice change to see someone in hollywood who isn't rail thin. Anyways, i think it's normal for anyone during this time to have gained weight during quarantine. As long as she's healthy and happy than i'm good!

~INSTA1.gif

you never have to apologize for speaking up. it is so common for women to be silenced that we apologize for just talking. keep writing "too much." your voice needs to be heard. we need women speaking up about anything and everything. 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189