Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana with a fan in Downtown Los Angeles, CA - June 14, 2020

am i not allowed to do anything but kiss her ass? also read my post again - i wouldn't mind if this was an effortless look, what bothers me is that it is something that she put effort in and it looks like that. also im not against plastic surgery but like it doesnt make sense to defend someone's natural look when it isn't natural???

oh girl this is not it. it’s not kissing her ass. she’s not asked for you to comment on her appearance. a fan stopped her in a shop and took and photo and shared it. it’s an average day for her, she’s not always photo shoot ready.

and girl shut the fuck up! she looks like me when i don’t wear makeup. you’re talking a really big game for someone with themselves as their profile picture. i wouldn’t just drag your appearance out of NOWHERE and presume how much effort you’ve put in.

am i not allowed to do anything but kiss her ass? also read my post again - i wouldn't mind if this was an effortless look, what bothers me is that it is something that she put effort in and it looks like that. also im not against plastic surgery but like it doesnt make sense to defend someone's natural look when it isn't natural???

They think they're on instagram, where every single comment (before her typewritten mess) about Lana is:

"your gorgeous"

"I would die for you"

"goddess"

"come to Brazil"

"your perfect!!" 

giphy.gif

This is Lanaboards, not instagram. No blind worshiping in here. 

oh girl this is not it. it’s not kissing her ass. she’s not asked for you to comment on her appearance. a fan stopped her in a shop and took and photo and shared it. it’s an average day for her, she’s not always photo shoot ready.

and girl shut the fuck up! she looks like me when i don’t wear makeup. you’re talking a really big game for someone with themselves as their profile picture. i wouldn’t just drag your appearance out of NOWHERE and presume how much effort you’ve put in.

giphy.gif

are yall honestly implying electra is homophobic cuz if u are then uve got some serious brain worms

this forum has been calling lana ugly and much more when shes not all dressed up or not wearing make up, its misogyny at its best

gay legend electra just calling the gays out like she see’s them

Hey everyone,

so, I had a really difficult time reading this thread and trying to understand why some of you put so much effort trying to demonstrate why Lana looks good or bad in X o Y ways. One thing is saying "I prefer her darker hair", "Her hair doesn't look healthy", etc., but comments like the ones I'm about to quote are simply -- yes -- misogynist.

the fact that she used to look like this i-

2dd8c4ee50377b1c53cd84c0e83bdbd2_L.jpg

This might be the lighter one, but still -- why are we comparing her all dolled up for a freaking mega event (that happened a decade ago) to a selfie with a fan in a casual day?

Definitely the years of smoking and vaping didn't help. Add the bad eating, fillers and California sun in the mix. A shame. 

This user definitely knows a lot about her life. I would like to know the color of the Chemtrails vinyl also.

It's not really easy to find pics of Lana without makeup back in the day. The most natural she looks would be when she was doing errands but has her false lashes and eyeliner done. 

I still think she would look good as a blonde if she did her eyebrows and eyes like she use to do. 

We have a lot of pics of Lana with no make up back in the day; and even if we didn't, what if she didn't feel comfortable wearing no make up back then?

Oh give me a break. Should we all lick her ass and defend her "natural" look when it's not even natural? Her eyebrows have never looked more unpresent so she probably had them bleached, the hair is a dye job and we all know she's had cosmetic surgery done, where is the nature we are supposed to defend? Just because she is not wearing makeup it doesn't make shit natural. Why do we have to still offend our taste? I love her but I think she should consider hiring a stylist. She is a public figure for god's sake. Call me misogynist all you want if I drag her for undone hair and overgrown eyebrows and something that she hasn't put effort in. But the thing that bothers me is that she literally put effort in looking like this and honestly I don't think she aesthetically looks good. Like she looks healthy yes I am happy for that but not v cute.

And this one takes the cake. One of the most horrible posts I've seen on LanaBoards. No one is trying to defend Lana and her "plastic surgery", this is about defending women in general. Also this user wants her to hire a stylist for a casual day... she probably went to buy something or just go for a walk. She needs to call a stylist for that? Oh wow, I didn't know women had to put so much effort in that. And the best part of it all: We're offending you? :lmao: Perhaps the most privileged white gay comment I've seen in a long sec.

And that takes us to another conversation...

As a bi man myself, I find it terrible to see fellow LGBT+ folks negatively discussing a woman's look, saying she should stop doing this, do more of that... do you guys think she doesn't care about her looks? :lmao: We all do. She's just chilling, for fucks sake. And the amount of pics you guys provided just to prove your point... that's the effort gay men put? :rip: This needs to stop.

:smh:

Yes, I have lived life.

No, I'm not a man nor am I gay. I'm a Woman - straight. 

Apparently, any little thing about Lana's 'look' gets a person on here attacked severely (just like on instagram) so LB isn't as free to chat about anything as I thought. So, if anyone who wants to chat about Lana's hair, shoes, style, etc.(not attacking her- just chatting and sharing opinions) DM me. There are other ways to freely and maturely chat about this stuff without 'offending' the Karen's on here. 

giphy.gif

It's messing with me (in a good way) that she looks so Lizzy / May Jailer here!  :wub: Makes me expect COCC to have that sound, which I know isn't likely, but it would be cool if she wanted to do an update of her earlier sound. After all, "Lizzy" made an appearance in the Doin' Time video, so anything is possible.  :hae:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

:smh:

Yes, I have lived life.

No, I'm not a man nor am I gay. I'm a Woman - straight. 

Apparently, any little thing about Lana's 'look' gets a person on here attacked severely (just like on instagram) so LB isn't as free to chat about anything as I thought. So, if anyone who wants to chat about Lana's hair, shoes, style, etc.(not attacking her- just chatting and sharing opinions) DM me. There are other ways to freely and maturely chat about this stuff without 'offending' the Karen's on here. 

Lmao you were literally trying to figure out why she looks so "bad". Bad eating? Triggering. Yes, take this kind of conversation to the DMs. LanaBoards is as free as it is safe. Thanks.

And the fact that you're a straight woman doesn't take the fact that there's a lot of misogyny in the gay community; you were literally discussing with gays :rip:

just a few months ago everyone was trashing her looks, talking about how she fucked up her face, calling her ugly etc etc. cause a few unflattering pics got taken (as they do literally every single time an unflattering pic of her has been taken since like 2017), but then that Same day a few hours later people were praising her calling her gorgeous saying she looks like her old self at the pre grammy party. she’s barely wearing makeup, doesn’t have her eyebrows filled or lashes on, of course she won’t look as good as 10 years ago all made up for the red carpet..

qfrWuBl.png