Sign in to follow this  
electra

Thunder

nsnbsjs i thought the exact same... great minds think alike

i guess we are both twins and we don’t even know OMGGGG

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Lol, couldn’t be bothered to read the whole thread so not sure if it’s been clarified but it’s definitely ‘half cut’. A common phrase in England meaning drunk.

Leak the whole album already!

giphy.gif

On 7/13/2020 at 9:23 AM, urgirl said:

What does “you’re cooking mr brightside” mean?? Am I the only one who hears that?

its " like youre f**king mr brightside! but I know what youre like when the party ends " 

15 minutes ago, Turtledove said:

its " like youre f**king mr brightside! but I know what youre like when the party ends " 

Omg I could never hear it before, I always heard they’re cooking mr brightside, and I was like why the fuck does no one else hear what I’m hearing. but I just listened to it like 50 times and I FINALLY heard “you act like fucking mr brightside.” :wowcry: She says it on like triple speed lol

I really love this song and "I dont want to go" cause they have that PNW vibe, atleast to me. I feel like this song is set in oregon, which I like cause I live in WA. It might just be the 70s influence (although idk how that makes it PNW) The setting I "see" in this song was a new place I hadnt seen before. Like we know when she sings in New York vs La or rich lifestyle vs poor. I think the dark and mysterious/ small town fits her really well- or shes just accidently catering to me, which makes me b like "bravo!" 

all this arguing about the lyrics but the bridge remained largely wrong :rip: Most obviously "If hello just means goodbye then baby better walk away"

What I hear: 

Cause if you're on fire, you're on fire
Let's keep burning
'til late
Baby, keep me up late
Honey, if you're on fire, you're on fire
Let's keep burning
Keep me up late
Spare your blame

Just do it
Just do it, don't wait
If hello just means goodbye
Then honey better walk away
Just do it
Just do it, don't wait
If hello just means goodbye
Then baby better walk away

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey