lovemooch

Porcelain Black

7 hours ago, FuckMyMakeup0ff said:

Omg I love it! You should try to do an edit with this one

117640539_3466093680090785_6250124068360

This is the one I was looking for! I only found LQ versions of it, but now you gave me this one I'll do something nice with it ;) 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Here an updated version of the cover:

porcelain-black-thorns-ep-v2.png

27 minutes ago, sxcx said:

can we download these anywhere? omg

They're on dbree me thinks. She only posted the YouTube videos, but nowhere to download them from.

11 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

Hurt finally leaked. Damn. I thought this day would never come. I'm wondering if Crazy and Reload will leak soon.

Apparently Reload should be officially released early next year since it was done with another producer (Rich Skillz).

2 minutes ago, FuckMyMakeup0ff said:

Apparently Reload should be officially released early next year since it was done with another producer (Rich Skillz).

That's awesome. I can't wait for it to be released. Her new material is really good!

I realized today that we actually have 2 versions of Hurt. The one that leaked past yesterday and the one she dropped on YouTube, which sounds more polished. I can't believe she's been sitting on these tracks, they're really good. I am beginning to believe she'll drop Reload and Crazy anytime, along with Cold and No Mercy (the other two song titles she teased back in early 2020 along with the 313 EP and the songs she recently released).

10 hours ago, konnichiwalski said:

Why is she "releasing" these songs on youtube? :rip:

Because the person who (co)produced these songs never finished them and he won't let her redo it with other people, so she said fuck it, might as well leak it for the fans.

8 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

I realized today that we actually have 2 versions of Hurt. The one that leaked past yesterday and the one she dropped on YouTube, which sounds more polished. I can't believe she's been sitting on these tracks, they're really good. I am beginning to believe she'll drop Reload and Crazy anytime, along with Cold and No Mercy (the other two song titles she teased back in early 2020 along with the 313 EP and the songs she recently released).

Are you sure? I can't hear any difference.

Also, random but this is her new official soundcloud: 

9 hours ago, FuckMyMakeup0ff said:

Are you sure? I can't hear any difference.

I believe the leaked file was heavily compressed, which made the song sound louder but noisier. The one she uploaded sounds clearer. Maybe that's the only difference. I think I overheard it lol.

2 hours ago, LiFELiNE said:

we had a super clear live rip for forever, not the actual studio file

I don't mind that much, as she actually just playbacked it. The only thing that she sang were those messy adlibs.

But it's true - only recently we got the Mama Forgive Me studio version in 320 kbps. We don't have the others from those sessions.

8 hours ago, FuckMyMakeup0ff said:

:crai:Thinking of her... (Reload snippet)

What a good day to release Reload and Crazy. We're waiting, Porcelain :ma: 

26 minutes ago, lovemooch said:

lol lana has her blocked on twitter 

Znwz78b.png

This is probably because of some drama that happened with Bradley Soileau back in 2012. I remember Bradley tweeting that Porcelain sent rude messages to Lana with his phone number lol. Porcelain has always denied it tho. She also seems to love "Young and Beautiful" and "Ultraviolence" lol.