lovemooch

Porcelain Black

I kind of want her to release something, there was a time I was really into her music but que endless tweeter drama and overall nasty attitude gets tired… 

Curious to hear Cold and Reload but if im honest her latter stuff havent been as good. Just generic trap songs with some elements that used to make her different. Also, looks like she ows money to a lot of people a gets off by scamming fans, I Don’t know what she does for living now since she has almost no official releases :eek2:

oh god not this girl jesus i used to be obsessed with rich boi for like 6 months in 2020 thinking it was the best song ever then i found out she is not a nice person and all of her music started to suck in my mind because of that

55 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

oh god not this girl jesus i used to be obsessed with rich boi for like 6 months in 2020 thinking it was the best song ever then i found out she is not a nice person and all of her music started to suck in my mind because of that

right??? now i kinda don't listen to her music because of her attitude. idk it just irks me.

lol i found rich boi has like three samples or something so i guess only the lyrics are 'original'. but it's a good track nonetheless. wish it leaked in HQ along the rest of those sessions so i can finally have that damn album in HQ.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 1/16/2023 at 8:50 PM, Glitter Boy said:

right??? now i kinda don't listen to her music because of her attitude. idk it just irks me.

lol i found rich boi has like three samples or something so i guess only the lyrics are 'original'. but it's a good track nonetheless. wish it leaked in HQ along the rest of those sessions so i can finally have that damn album in HQ.

Which ones? The only sample I know in Rich Boi is Pour Sugar On Me, and other one but I forgot the name of the track

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif

1 hour ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

Which ones? The only sample I know in Rich Boi is Pour Sugar On Me, and other one but I forgot the name of the track

lolol you're right, it's only two. Pour Sugar on Me by Def Leppard (very evidently throughout the chorus) and the initial chords are sampled from the bassline in a song titled The Joker by Steve Miller Band.

i thought they were more because the samples combined are very much the base of the track, but it's only those two.

lolol she won't release anything else anymore, realistically :thumb2: 

she can't release what she doesn't have the rights for, so unless Reload, Crazy and Cold leak, we will never get those

she keeps bringing up every now and then that screenshot from when Lana blocked her from twitter :eartha: like what for, Lana doesn't even have twitter anymore :rip: 

someone better leak the rest of the Mannequin Factory sessions so I can move on sbkbdjk

Does anybody know what really happened between Bradley and her? I am soooo late to the party so idk about drama from that time period. She wrote somewhere that he was abusive to her, but that's one side of the story. I just know there was a lot more drama back then. Hope some people here are more informed than me.