Jump to content
lovemooch

Porcelain Black

Recommended Posts

On 3/2/2021 at 3:12 AM, FuckMyMakeup0ff said:

What are you guys' favorite song from each era?

Mine is : 
- The Preyingmantis (PATT)

- Pretty Little Psycho (MF)

- My Loves A Lie (313)

Just entering into the thread after months lol

 

Porcelain and the Tramps 

Fav: I don't know, maybe You Want or The Preyingmantis

Least fav: Fuck like a Star

 

Mannequin Factory 

Fav: Swallow My Bullet / Mannequin Factory

Least fav: This Is What Rock N Roll Looks Like (:eek2:)

 

that new era from 2017 - present

Fav: Hurt

Least fav: C.U.N.T.


"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me."

:lanahairflip2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2021 at 6:26 PM, Glitter Boy said:

Just entering into the thread after months lol

 

Porcelain and the Tramps 

Fav: I don't know, maybe You Want or The Preyingmantis

Least fav: Fuck like a Star

 

Mannequin Factory 

Fav: Swallow My Bullet / Mannequin Factory

Least fav: This Is What Rock N Roll Looks Like (:eek2:)

 

that new era from 2017 - present

Fav: Hurt

Least fav: C.U.N.T.

Taste!! My least fav for each era would be : Transparent / Sweeter/ I Will Never Feel Like Home.

Lyrics are cute but they're all kinda forgettable imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FuckMyMakeup0ff said:

:worship: thank you to whoever is sharing those!

 

Redlight District (Real HQ) : https://dbree.org/v/0efc39

Rock Angels (Snippet) : https://dbree.org/v/67ca98

Unknown PATT (Snippet) https://dbree.org/v/03bc94

The Redlight District is not 320 kbps, is an upscale from the 128 kbps that was shared before, but it's way better than having that MySpace potato recording :eartha: 

Whoa, I've always proclaimed myself as the #1 Rock Angels Old Snippet hater but with this new preview, the song actually goes hard! I'm now very invested in hearing the full thing :eartha2: 

And the other Unknown snippet sounds good as well, guess I'm avid for new Porcelain material :cryney2: 


"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me."

:lanahairflip2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FuckMyMakeup0ff said:

Where tf is Reload :crai:


she doesn’t own the rights to any of her music. She sleeps w all her producers and doesn’t pay them

she borrowed money from my friend, slept on his couch and never paid him back last year. 
she’s legit not who you think she is

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm shook there's a thread for her like I literally forgot existence after 2011 or something :oprah2: what's up with her new stuff? is it different from a decade ago?


1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, NeonHitched said:


she doesn’t own the rights to any of her music. She sleeps w all her producers and doesn’t pay them

she borrowed money from my friend, slept on his couch and never paid him back last year. 
she’s legit not who you think she is

 

this is exactly who I thought she was. A Tramp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I'm shook there's a thread for her like I literally forgot existence after 2011 or something :oprah2: what's up with her new stuff? is it different from a decade ago?

It's very similar in terms of how many songs she's released :eartha: 

She's dropped a few songs for free in YouTube in 2017 and 2020, but no new official singles nor album nor anything... I'm literally just perched for the leaks, because it doesn't seem she's releasing anything at all - again. Apparently she was going to drop an album last year, and dropped five songs in YouTube that were part of it. Besides that, she would also include the 4 songs she dropped for free back in 2017, making a total of 9. We are only missing 3 more to complete the 12 she promised. These are:

2017: Too Much of Not Enough, Player Hater, Quit Lyin, Cadillac

2020: Hurt, My Love's a Lie, I Will Never Feel Like Home, Thorns, C.U.N.T.

Missing: Reload, Crazy and another one I don't remember right now. She promised one titled Cold, but then when I Will Never Feel Like Home dropped, I guess it was just Cold retitled because of the lyrics.


"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me."

:lanahairflip2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How are you guys organizing her material? It's not a lot, but I guess this is mine:

 

Porcelain Black (2008). It's just the Porcelain and the Tramps album.

 

Normal for a Day - EP (2009). Compilation of four unreleased tracks that I'm not really sure which era are but sound good together.

  1. Normal for a Day
  2. Better Than What
  3. Crack My Skull
  4. Fucking Crazy (feat. Safaree)

 

Mannequin Factory (2014).

  1. This Is What Rock N Roll Looks Like
  2. Naughty Naughty
  3. Mannequin Factory
  4. Swallow My Bullet
  5. Mama Forgive Me
  6. Pretty Little Psycho
  7. Rich Boi
  8. How Do You Love Someone
  9. One Woman Army
  10. Stealing Candy From a Baby
  11. Hard on Me
  12. Bicoastal

313 - EP (2017)

  1. Too Much of Not Enough
  2. Player Hater
  3. Quit Lyin
  4. Cadillac

Thorns - EP (2020)

  1. Thorns
  2. Hurt
  3. My Love's a Lie
  4. I Will Never Feel Like Home
  5. C.U.N.T.

Rock Angels and one (or two, not sure) more song(s) might be circulating as some snippets leaked last/this month, but they sound Mannequin Factory era to me, so I might just add them there. And I'm not really fond of her collaborations so I don't have them lol.


"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me."

:lanahairflip2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NeonHitched said:


she doesn’t own the rights to any of her music. She sleeps w all her producers and doesn’t pay them

she borrowed money from my friend, slept on his couch and never paid him back last year. 
she’s legit not who you think she is

 

 

damn the tea


1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

It's very similar in terms of how many songs she's released :eartha: 

She's dropped a few songs for free in YouTube in 2017 and 2020, but no new official singles nor album nor anything... I'm literally just perched for the leaks, because it doesn't seem she's releasing anything at all - again. Apparently she was going to drop an album last year, and dropped five songs in YouTube that were part of it. Besides that, she would also include the 4 songs she dropped for free back in 2017, making a total of 9. We are only missing 3 more to complete the 12 she promised. These are:

2017: Too Much of Not Enough, Player Hater, Quit Lyin, Cadillac

2020: Hurt, My Love's a Lie, I Will Never Feel Like Home, Thorns, C.U.N.T.

Missing: Reload, Crazy and another one I don't remember right now. She promised one titled Cold, but then when I Will Never Feel Like Home dropped, I guess it was just Cold retitled because of the lyrics.

Cold is definitely not the same song as IWNFLH. Cold has Rokman fake crying on the track and that's why she's never putting it out lol. The other title was No Mercy and it was also unfinished.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

 

damn the tea

Could be, but this person has been saying the same in a different forum and while I do believe it, I don't really give a about how does Porcelain get her songs.


"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me."

:lanahairflip2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...