Elle

TikTok Updates

TikTok is garbage. People spend way too much time pretending to be a celebrity on that. Its only « benefit » has been to put Queen of Disaster on the map for the general public.

That video is cute though. Those siblings are simply gorgeous, especially when they all are blonde.

Hell will freeze over before I download TikTok but this is simultaneously hilarious and random and extremely on brand  :toofunny:  Makes me think the next album visuals are going to be the most homemade yet, with even Charlie involved in video etc. Hmm. I'm happy for new content regardless, singing Bel Air is pretty cool!!  :excited:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Yeah, I won’t download the app either. I had no interest to before they made an account there and I still don’t, maybe they’ll forget about it after a few weeks. I had no idea the app was so horrible though... I might share that tweet with my sis in law, she has tictock because she wanted to see funny videos.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don’t think she will feed this TikTok account very much. She forgot about her Honeymoon account, so I don’t see her going to that new one to post.

Did she have snapshat too or was that just a filter to promote Love?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Her snapchat account: :horror: this fucking bitch

Did she have snapshat too or was what just a filter to promote Love?

She has one and yeah even got a filter for Love but it never went anywhere. You'd think the way she posts and deletes posts on instagram she's confusing it with snapchat

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

omg first she posted tropico gifs now she's singing bel air. Paradise is on her mind..... image if the next album ( I can't write that abbreviation) actually ends up with some Paradise sound  :cumming: I will die and go to heaven

why ya’ll acting like downloading tik tok is the only way you’ll be able to view this content

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

why ya’ll acting like downloading tik tok is the only way you’ll be able to view this content

Yeah I just looked at it in a browser ... plus she'll probably never use it again, so why bother downloading it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

@@RormanNockwell sorry I can’t quote cus I’m on my phone , but yeah also most news accounts usually post everything anyway

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e