Elle

TikTok Updates

5 hours ago, hashtagtylerh said:

did anyone see what she commented on her dad's TT of him playing piano? he was playing Setting Sail on a Distant Horizon and someone commented saying it sounds like Sweet Carolina and Lana replied but the comment is now deleted

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRnxUtKG/

not lana’s account

Thinking about the different lyrics for A&W Lana was singing and I can't say I remember the exact timeline of her and Sean's relationship, but is she saying that while she and Sean were together, he was seeing that other woman and he got engaged to her while he was still with Lana? 

Essentially that he was two-timing both of them :xgiggle:

Or is she saying that, after they officially "broke up" they continued to hook up from time to time, despite the fact that he was already dating/engaged to someone else without Lana knowing? Essentially forcing Lana to be "the other woman"

Either way this man sucks and I hope Lana can heal from this and move on from him 

8 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Or is she saying that, after they officially "broke up" they continued to hook up from time to time, despite the fact that he was already dating/engaged to someone else without Lana knowing? Essentially forcing Lana to be "the other woman"

i think this makes the most sense... this man deserves to be jake gyllenhaal'd

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

12 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Thinking about the different lyrics for A&W Lana was singing and I can't say I remember the exact timeline of her and Sean's relationship, but is she saying that while she and Sean were together, he was seeing that other woman and he got engaged to her while he was still with Lana? 

Either way this man sucks and I hope Lana can heal from this and move on from him 

this confused me too but Lana was 33 in 2018/early 2019 when she maybe started secretly dating S**n so I think it makes more sense that he was engaged when they started dating and she didn't know and probably found out later on? 

Either that, or what you said and she just used 33 bc it sounded better

18 minutes ago, fishtails said:

i feel like maybe the song is about a relationship we don’t know about. because fr, how do you cheat on your fiancé with lana del rey? the headlines would be out there immediately, it had to have been kept under wraps

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i feel like maybe the song is about a relationship we don’t know about. because fr, how do you cheat on your fiancé with lana del rey? the headlines would be out there immediately, it had to have been kept under wraps

i feel like lana might be pretty good at hiding from papz...

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

26 minutes ago, Luna de miel said:

i feel like lana might be pretty good at hiding from papz...

exactly, that’s why it’s likely a relationship that we don’t know about. i don’t think it’s about the pig, there’s no way he could’ve cheated on his fiancé with lana because their first date ever was photographed by the paps. i guess like fishtails insinuated, maybe they continued hooking up after they broke up, but i doubt it; they split february 2020 and black bathing suit was written in march 2020. doesn’t seem like they were on the best terms

17 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

exactly, that’s why it’s likely a relationship that we don’t know about. i don’t think it’s about the pig, there’s no way he could’ve cheated on his fiancé with lana because their first date ever was photographed by the paps. i guess like fishtails insinuated, maybe they continued hooking up after they broke up, but i doubt it; they split february 2020 and black bathing suit was written in march 2020. doesn’t seem like they were on the best terms

But she literally says cop and has been shading Sean this entire pre-release, like someone else said before I think they were hooking up after they broke up.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

But she literally says cop and has been shading Sean this entire pre-release, like someone else before I think they were hooking up after they broke up.

omg i was offline when the video was posted and the video i found on twitter was trimmed and didn’t start until “when he calls me”, i didn’t even realize she said cop… hmm well yes sean larkin you are a PIG! 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Her caption on the TikTok of the Rolling Stone UK BTS is so cute & funny - 

"Ambivert ambivert ambivert alert – this is my speaking voice unless I’m brawling at Cipriani downtown in which case you’ll get a tough jersey inflection or I’m happy in my home talking to someone sweet with a southern drawl"

@familyheirlooms @rollingstoneuk ♬ original sound - Familyheirlooms

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS