Elle

TikTok Updates

1 hour ago, Harry Nilsson said:

The girl who posted it (@brooklynbabie on TikTok; Lana follows here there) actually messaged me about this! It was originally under a video of her and her friend wandering around Coney Island lol

lPqTY1H.jpg

1 hour ago, lizzyology said:

The girl who posted it (@brooklynbabie on TikTok; Lana follows here there) actually messaged me about this! It was originally under a video of her and her friend wandering around Coney Island lol

found it :brows:

https://www.tiktok.com/@brookylnbabie/video/7206124983314025774?_r=1&_t=8aA7uYseIV4

i hate how tiktok is obsessed with speeding up songs esp lana’s. it should be criminal. i can’t imagine lana actually liking them

Edited by b0rn2die
meant to post in a diff topic but this works too oopsies

giphy.gif

.⊹˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I totally get what you mean about TikTok's obsession with speeding up songs, especially Lana's. It can be a bit annoying if it's not your thing. But hey, tastes and preferences vary, right? What's popular on TikTok might not always align with our personal choices. I'm happy that Lana always stays popular and interesting to the community. She always gets lots of real tiktok likes, for sure.

My heart skipped a beat in both good and bad ways...

Also, I don't have Tiktok so I have always thought that is familyheirlooms still active somehow, like after that A&W promo? Like Lana isn't the only user of that account, I know that Charlie has used that sometimes

url%5D