Elle

TikTok Updates

omg first she posted tropico gifs now she's singing bel air. Paradise is on her mind..... image if the next album ( I can't write that abbreviation) actually ends up with some Paradise sound  :cumming: I will die and go to heaven

I think most of what Lana posts is a hint at something. For example, when she uploaded that video singing a John Lennon song and most thought it was random. And then we found out about the collaboration with Sean Lennon.

Yikes I won't download. Her stuffs gets cross posted by someone anyway so it's not like we'll miss anything. Twitter, instagram, Lanaboards.

Chinese breath mint!     (Relax just a bad joke)

She looks so fucking stunning. Too stunning for day to day activities. Perhaps she was doing some quarantine filming for something COCC related...

the last tiktok with sufjan in the background and the scary pic....what the hell

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Really don’t want to re-download Tik Tok, it’s basically full of half naked minors acting sexual. It should be shut down in honesty. I deleted it soon after downloading..it was too disturbing. Especially with the comments from pedo’s ..that shit should be investigated by the FBI.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Really don’t want to re-download Tik Tok, it’s basically full of half naked minors acting sexual. It should be shut down in honesty. I deleted it soon after downloading..it was too disturbing. Especially with the comments from pedo’s ..that shit should be investigated by the FBI.

Me too. I used to have it, i’d go on it maybe once a fortnight, binge funny vids for a couple of hours and then forget about it for another 2 weeks. Deleted it because they blatantly allow young girls to be sexualised on there, impressionable teens getting validation from pedophiles so yeah. I still can watch the funny ones when someone posts it on twitter so there’s that.

+ On the bright side, Lana’s lashes are back and she’s serving face.

Oh my. Charlie is so handsome. But why make a tiktok account? smh

Yeah, I agree, he should have made an onlyfans account instead

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I would love to hear something with a satanic child choir vibe, in fact imagine lana singing like a choir with really high backing vocals, i know she has the range to do so, that would be heavenly, kinda like the way she does in the bridge of freak (you can hear it very faintly)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e