Elle

TikTok Updates

Why does Bel Air sound satanic here 

I've heard weirder . . .

it's amazing. But amazing how the voices are so jarring with the words and a bit more satanic. The choir Bel Air sounds like you're moments from death.

3lfQEhw.png

I literally thought this was an old video that was for some reason being put on TikTok now, she looks so YOUNG and the lashes and lips are to die for!

Blonde hair long + nails out to Timbuktu. Miss Lizzy Grant in the house.  :hae:

:flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

Edited to add, am I on crack or does it sound like Charlie says, "Now play the other one" or something like that, and Lana says, "not yet"??? Will there be more?

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

i think charlie said something like “shouldnt it be over by now” cause tik toks can be max 60 seconds and lana was like “not yet”

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Wait what’s their @ on tiktok

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Lana Del Rey's brother has announced that the Grant family has made a TikTok account. The TikTok account will feature Charlie, Chuck, and Lana.

@familyheirlooms

50074461041_819692597e_c.jpg

https//tiktok.com/@familyheirlooms/video/6845439247751662854

spare attractive people genetics, please?

negAbhB.png

I love that LB actually has a TikTok updates thread :toofunny:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I'm wondering if the recent spyware revelations of Tik Tok will see her delete the app if she does have it installed on her phone, especially since I'm sure she wouldn't want any information related to her career or personal life being privy to anyone outside of her circle

"'it's beautiful' filmed by my brother"

https://vm.tiktok.com/J2XGpUW/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm wondering if the recent spyware revelations of Tik Tok will see her delete the app if she does have it installed on her phone, especially since I'm sure she wouldn't want any information related to her career or personal life being privy to anyone outside of her circle

Apparently the president may issue an executive order as soon as tomorrow to shut the whole thing down (in the US, at least)

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?