Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana celebrating the 4th of July with friends at her home in Los Angeles, CA - July 4th, 2020

Her social distancing skills are frightening lol

This is why the US is losing the battle against this virus :(

She looks cute though.

I actually think she might be trying to get it ... or at least, not trying not to get it, so she can get out of stuff.

In a few weeks when one of these 73 people tests positive, we'll get a typewritten post that'll be like:

"I'm really sorry, kids, but due to the positive test of a friend's friend's cousin's brother-in-law who attended one of my 24 parties, COCC is delayed indefinitely because I have to be responsible and self-isolate. I shall release it on the night of the next Sometimes Moon. Blessings, L"

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm actually quite shocked that Jen is there; she has a one-month-old baby. I realise that the baby may not be there, but if Jen gets it, she can easily (and/or unknowingly) give it to the baby. I'm not sure I'd be going to Lana's, or any else's, parties rn if I were her.

this. hating on her friends for silly reasons is certainly fun, but this isn't a joke. what the actual fuck jen. even those who act like covid is a run of the mill seasonal flu acknowledge (though usually in a dismissive way) that immunocompromized people, the elderly and fucking infants should stay the hell home -along with their caretakers. but i suppose when your clearly very sane celebrity friend invites you to a clearly very necessary 4th of july party along with 20 other people, you simply must go :agree: #priorities

and what do masks even do except ruin your lewk? totes not worth it guys!

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

this. hating on her friends for silly reasons is certainly fun, but this isn't a joke. what the actual fuck jen. even those who act like covid is a run of the mill seasonal flu acknowledge (though usually in a dismissive way) that immunocompromized people, the elderly and fucking infants should stay the hell home -along with their caretakers. but i suppose when your clearly very sane celebrity friend invites you to a clearly very necessary 4th of july party along with 20 other people, you simply must go :agree: #priorities

we've known Jen's priorities are out of wack since she had noise complaints about BLM protests outside of her window...

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

lana really seems to love hosting parties at her place  :awkney:

I'd never let that many people come over at my place, much less if I were a celebrity with fame hungry "friends"

we've known Jen's priorities are out of wack since she had noise complaints about BLM protests outside of her window...

She deadass had some thing up on her story the other day complaining about a $13 fee on some invoice

Like, bitch, please. I mean, okay nobody deserves to be ripped off (if that's what it even was) but ... IG-ing it when you're clearly extremely well-off? $13? K, Jen

Did Lana hire this gorgeous black woman to come to her party so people stop saying she was a racists? I mean it seems she never has black people around her house for parties. This is a first. She must have read the other thread on here where a few were questioning about that. That gorgeous black girl just came out of nowhere. #weseeyoulana  :toofloppy:

Did Lana hire this gorgeous black woman to come to her party so people stop saying she was a racists? I mean it seems she never has black people around her house for parties. This is a first. She must have read the other thread on here where a few were questioning about that. That gorgeous black girl just came out of nowhere. #weseeyoulana  :toofloppy:

The girl you're referring to (Porctia) knows Lana's dancer Alex through her Team 3XT dance classes, so I assume Alex introduced them and brought her along to the party, but the three have hung out together before. Porctia does live in San Diego rather than LA though which, aside from being predominantly Alex's friend, is probably another reason why we don't see her more frequently, but god I wish we did, she's so gorgeous!!  :thirst:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Did Lana hire this gorgeous black woman to come to her party so people stop saying she was a racists?

:( 

Your insinuation is really insulting.

I'm unsure how serious you're being but you can't assume people's ethnicities - while people look 'white' in their photos she might have black friends who are white passing or are CALD. If you think that she is simply having a person of colour in her friend group to patch up the global backlash, then you might need to ask yourself what kind of discourse you're trying to find and what does it say about you if you think diversity solely sits with skin colour. Lana hasn't personally posted this content (at least not on any of the channels I can see) - so who exactly do you think she is trying to impress if it's not even coming from her?

Also, Lana has black friends, off the top of my head the most prominent is that we know she highly values both her professional and personal relationship with her dancers Alex and Ashley (who are at this party in the photos). It wasn't tokenistic when she made that (awful) NFR trilogy video and that (pointless) album cover which were not well received because it was just her bumbling around laughing with her friends - do you think she also made that just to prove she wasn't racist? 

How do you know she doesn't hang out with black people? Let's also consider the next set of problems - do you know the personal situations behind all her friends? You mention that black people are never at these parties - but who is organising all these get-togethers? Have all her friends been free all the time or invited? Are some people respecting social distancing properly and more than her? Do her friends all live in the same place? Does she have the same ratio of black and white friends? Have people been photographing all her hang-outs? Like . . . what are you even saying?

TL;DR - skin colour is an important element of diversity and representation, but if it's considered the only thing then you're actually being tokenistic also. 

3lfQEhw.png

is there anyone here who lives in LA who can comment on the situation, cause where i live you're alllowed to have small gatherings and not social distance

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

:( 

Your insinuation is really insulting.

I'm unsure how serious you're being but you can't assume people's ethnicities - while people look 'white' in their photos she might have black friends who are white passing or are CALD. If you think that she is simply having a person of colour in her friend group to patch up the global backlash, then you might need to ask yourself what kind of discourse you're trying to find and what does it say about you if you think diversity solely sits with skin colour. Lana hasn't personally posted this content (at least not on any of the channels I can see) - so who exactly do you think she is trying to impress if it's not even coming from her?

Also, Lana has black friends, off the top of my head the most prominent is that we know she highly values both her professional and personal relationship with her dancers Alex and Ashley (who are at this party in the photos). It wasn't tokenistic when she made that (awful) NFR trilogy video and that (pointless) album cover which were not well received because it was just her bumbling around laughing with her friends - do you think she also made that just to prove she wasn't racist? 

How do you know she doesn't hang out with black people? Let's also consider the next set of problems - do you know the personal situations behind all her friends? You mention that black people are never at these parties - but who is organising all these get-togethers? Have all her friends been free all the time or invited? Are some people respecting social distancing properly and more than her? Do her friends all live in the same place? Does she have the same ratio of black and white friends? Have people been photographing all her hang-outs? Like . . . what are you even saying?

TL;DR - skin colour is an important element of diversity and representation, but if it's considered the only thing then you're actually being tokenistic also.

Can u please say that again but louder?

:kiss:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

is there anyone here who lives in LA who can comment on the situation, cause where i live you're alllowed to have small gatherings and not social distance

I'm not from LA but everyone knows that case numbers are out of control in the US, so even if this is allowed, it's not very smart - especially, as has been pointed out, for Jen.