YUNGATA

Lanaboards Demographics Survey 2020

Hi all, I finally got around to setting this up. Sorry it took so long, I've been kind of busy. If you missed the last thread and have no idea what this is, please read here.

I ended up keeping most of the questions open ended as the questions became really visually overwhelming to look at as I started inputting more and more options. I felt this would lead people to miss options or opt to skip the questions. I'm thinking I'll try and post the raw data and also collate it into something more condensed for answers that are very similar. I've made most of the questions optional except for a few pertaining specifically to Lana's music as I think those are the ones most people are mostly interested in. Please answer as many questions as you're comfortable with. I'll probably keep this open for about 1-2 weeks then close it and collate the data into a new thread.

Please do not share the survey with people not registered with LB as it will skew the data!

survey closed

Thanks!

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Thanks for creating! Next year, would love to maybe see an addition of what everyone's astrology signs are bc I think that would be rly interesting to see  :creep:

I get heavy Cancer vibes from this forum. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Thanks for creating! Next year, would love to maybe see an addition of what everyone's astrology signs are bc I think that would be rly interesting to see  :creep:

I get heavy Cancer vibes from this forum. x

yes please omg :lmao:

Also I should mention I only get 2000 free responses to the survey before I have to pay for premium. If this becomes an issue I'll remake the survey under a new account so people who missed out can vote. Though honestly I don't expect this to be an issue and would think at an absolute maximum we'll only get like 150~ responses.

I don't remember the 2019 results being posted. Did I miss it?

I don't think there was a 2019 survey, or if there was I didn't conduct it so not sure who has the data.

And thank you for doing these! I can't believe I have to honestly put "to download leaks sooner" in the "Why did you join Lanaboards" question :toofunny:

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

same tho

Done!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You