Elle

Lana at Blankenship Hair Salon in Broken Arrow, Tulsa, OK - July 24th, 2020

I was watching a Joe Rogan podcast about a week ago and it even came up on there, the guest brought up her being called fat.

https://youtu.be/CtftWcgXjdg?t=1222

At 20:22 if it didnt start there

Is her weight really becoming a thing? That's incredibly sad.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I was watching a Joe Rogan podcast about a week ago and it even came up on there, the guest brought up her being called fat.

https://youtu.be/CtftWcgXjdg?t=1222

At 20:22 if it didnt start there

And I'm also tired of the body shamming going on. Too many women in Hollywood are stick thin and its unhealthy. At least Lana doesn't starve herself. But we know she gained weight from quitting smoking and I salute her for quitting. I quit too recently and quitting smoking is hell... literally!

Is her weight really becoming a thing? That's incredibly sad.

Adele loses weight and gets praised. If someone gains weight that is somehow bad. Heck my therapist tells me to gain weight even though I eat well. I just have a fast metabolism. 

:( she dealt with so much in the beginning of her career, a lot of people suspected she had an eating disorder which i won't comment on.. but she was so incredibly skinny then i remember during the endless summer tour when she started to gain a little bit of weight and also those candid pics during the filming of tropico where you could see her stomach people would shame her for that it's so sad.

doesn't she do professional weightlifting now?

i love you, but you don't understand me.

:( she dealt with so much in the beginning of her career, a lot of people suspected she had an eating disorder which i won't comment on.. but she was so incredibly skinny then i remember during the endless summer tour when she started to gain a little bit of weight and also those candid pics during the filming of tropico where you could see her stomach people would shame her for that it's so sad.

doesn't she do professional weightlifting now?

One's weight is very personal and its hurtful when people sham you for it. One of my sisters has struggled with her weight and she is the sweetest most loving person and she can tell you all about this.

People forget that she's quite tall for a woman. She's much taller than the other girls in the photo, so of course she's a bit bigger.

And by bigger I do NOT mean fat, because she's not even remotely fat (and even if she was fat, so the fuck what?)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i leave this site for a few hours.... anyways lana's body is beautiful and presumably healthy

She is healthy. I bet Lana's weight gain (which is hardly any weight gain) is from her quitting smoking. I'm willing to bet money on it. Everyone gains some weight after they quit smoking... except me!! I'm still thin for some dumb reason! lol And if she quit smoking (and vaping) then that is really great news and I'm super proud of her because quitting is hell. 

In these latest photos, she looks like a healthy 35 year old woman. I like her hair like this. I know we are used to seeing her as a brunette and this is a big change. But so long as this makes her feel comfortable then that's all that matters.

The thread on LDR at this certain thinspo forum is bad. Perhaps same level as the social justice stans on twitter. Anyone who is sensitive about EDs must stay away from that forum. But I rolled my eyes and laughed at the one user who said she better with the cop than Barrie. :facepalm:  First time I heard anyone say that ever.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

It's so nice to see her go for a different hair color after so many years of dark brown!

I think the shade of blonde is a little too dull and gray for her skin tone and doesn't bring out her face as much, but she looks beautiful nonetheless.  (And I mean no harm in my comment I just think richer colors in lana's hair, like her auburn hair for example, really make her pop!)

Also, some people have way too much time on their hands to constantly criticize the weight of women in the industry and just in general. It's gross.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Does anyone else think her hair look healthier here than when it's done by "professional celebrity" hairdressers in LA? I'm sure they get paid way more than this Oklahoman hairdresser does.

This hairdresser seems to know what a conditioning treatment is.

Make it make sense.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I still don’t get the freak out over her weight gain. Why are people acting as if she’s some obese monster. Did everyone forget we are still in quarantine.

theyve been brainwashed by corporate propaganda to believe skinny = healthy

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif