Dominikx4

LA Who Am I To Love You

“Plus, I love Zac, so why did I do that when I know it won't last?“

I figured this out;

Her husband, Zac is PROZAC.

“But I know it won’t last”; if you are on Prozac long enough it loses its effect on stabilizing your chemical imbalance.

Lana May have been on Prozac for a long time but then it stopped having its desired effect.

This is just my take, so don’t assume anything.

People hated her anti-Patty IG posts, wait 'til they hear THIS  :scoff:

"Lana Del Rey is so unsensitive to those who actually have no mother!"

I think it's "Xanax" but pronounced sort of slurred like "zaks", the same way Marla Singer in Fight Club (as played by Helena Bonham Carter) pronounces it when she says, "I've got a stomach full of Xanax. I took what was left of a bottle. It might have been too much." :eek: Marla reminds me of Sylvia Plath, and this poem reminds me of both of them. So sad and honestly disturbing.  :(

On a lighter note, do you think she'll ever move back to New York?? (just kidding) :runs:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I think it's "Xanax" but pronounced sort of slurred like "zaks", the same way Marla Singer in Fight Club (as played by Helena Bonham Carter) pronounces it when she says, "I've got a stomach full of Xanax. I took what was left of a bottle. It might have been too much." :eek: Marla reminds me of Sylvia Plath, and this poem reminds me of both of them. So sad and honestly disturbing.  :(

On a lighter note, do you think she'll ever move back to New York?? (just kidding) :runs:

I don’t think she’ll ever move back to New York. She is one of those people who keeps moving forwards rather than backwards. I know she lives in LA now but I have no idea where in LA she lives. She’ll spend the rest of her life in Southern California.

“The reason for Garcettis extra security”

I wanna know what this means, what does she have to do with the mayor of LA lol

She thought LA would be utopian, but like any major city in a post 9/11 world, the mayor has 24 hour security.

Thought Mayor Garcetti is a classically trained jazz pianist!

I figured this out;

“But I know it won’t last”; if you are on Prozac long enough it loses its effect on stabilizing your chemical imbalance.

Lana May have been on Prozac for a long time but then it stopped having its desired effect.

omg your mind... 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

I figured this out;

No, her relationships are none of our business. Delete.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i said this before but it got lost in the violet's thread...

the line "I took a free ride off a billionaires jet" sent a shiver down my spine, since I had just been reading about the latest news in the Epstein/Maxwell case...I hope right-wing, crazy "Q" Trump supporters don't come for her--she's already been getting enough internet hate these past few months :( 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

The Witch on the Corner  was actually a children's book from 1966, in which the neighborhood children call the lady who lives on their street a "witch" so often, she actually decides to go out and learn the magic of the dark arts. The kids discover her trying to fly on a broom, and decide to help her master the dark arts, which she eventually does. 

I'm not exactly sure what the moral of the story is? "Embrace what they label you?" or "Become who you want others to perceive you as?"

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

when i read the poem i was overwhelmed with emotion. she's an amazing writer; she fully pulls me into the world of which she speaks of. it's beautiful.

I can’t tell if you’re being serious...

I'm not (being serious). :kiss2:

Alex understands.

Anyway, I think it's much more likely she's talking about Xanax - it's highly addictive and very easy to build up a tolerance to. It's used to treat anxiety and promote sleep.

I'm no doctor, but I don't think it's accurate to imply that antidepressants stop working for everyone, either.

That is all.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream