Elle

Living Legend

I think that the cryptic "Guns in the summertime & horses too" is a code for Guns'n'Roses and that Axl Rose is still her true Living Legend.

"Right between heaven and hell" could be a reference to "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" and "Right Next Door To Hell".

OMG YES?

I have a YouTube channel in Brazil and I’m doing a series on her references. Ultraviolence, IMO is almost ENTIRELY about him. Maybe an amalgamation of sorts, but he is ALLTHERE. I MEAN there are refs about him in every album after that too. Horses, ‘wild mustang - white mustang’ , as Axl famously said in his Rolling Stone interview, ‘my new truck for horses’, violet for roses, living legend, The Next Best American Record (ChiDem), I LOVE this subject ! 🔫🌹

18 hours ago, Fernanda Soares said:

OMG YES?

I have a YouTube channel in Brazil and I’m doing a series on her references. Ultraviolence, IMO is almost ENTIRELY about him. Maybe an amalgamation of sorts, but he is ALLTHERE. I MEAN there are refs about him in every album after that too. Horses, ‘wild mustang - white mustang’ , as Axl famously said in his Rolling Stone interview, ‘my new truck for horses’, violet for roses, living legend, The Next Best American Record (ChiDem), I LOVE this subject ! 🔫🌹

some people have speculated that bel air is about axl rose, if that interests you! 

WGe8ynS.gif

i love this one so much

obviously:

"baby you, all the things you do & the ways you move send me straight to Heaven - baby you, what you never knew, what I never said is you're my living legend"

is like the highest compliment to another.. adorable, sweet, heart-warming

but also:

"you never cared about my name & darling I never meant to defy you" // "I never meant to be bad or unwell, I was just living on the edge right between Heaven n Hell & I'm tired of it" is really important to me because it shows the other very real side of love, the one that's not as perfect n beautiful but also exists & can be overcome with the right person

<3

On 7/27/2020 at 2:31 PM, Terrence Loves Me said:

She's saying why?? I thought it was AAARHHHHHHHH AH AH AH AH AH AH ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WAHHHHH etc 

i thought. 

like a little baby <3