Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass  

295 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite poems from "Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass?"

• LA Who am I to Love You
    • The Land of 1000 Fires
    • Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass
    • Past the Bushes Cypress Thriving
    • Salamander
    • Never to Heaven
    • Sportcruiser
    • Tessa DiPietro
    • Quiet Waiter Blue Forever
    • What Happened When I Left You
    • Happy
    • My Bedroom is a Sacred Place Now - There are Children at the Foot of My Bed
    • Paradise is Very Fragile
    • Bare Feet on Linoleum

I wonder if Tulsa Jesus Freak - White Hot Forever is related to Quiet Waiter - Blue Forever. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Violet (the poem) reminded me how absolutely important it is to unplug from the 24/7 news cycle, because sometimes it can be so frustrating listening to all this bad news ("everything) and being able to do "nothing" about it....until you realize that a lot of what's in the news is none of our business, and it certainly isn't our problem--and doing "nothing" is the best thing we can do 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Quiet Waiter - Blue Forever......

no words

who gave her the right

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Ok guess I’ll buy the book if it’s not on Spotify... There’s no point in putting one poem on streaming services and not the whole thing though. That’s very frustrating

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Paradise Is Very Fragile...

8f05099c2a443de252ebe65108b0d8b4.gif

Ok guess I’ll buy the book if it’s not on Spotify... There’s no point in putting one poem on streaming services and not the whole thing though. That’s very frustrating

it does make sense though, as people will know about the audiobook and if they liked the track they'll check it out. there's a reason why it has "from the audio book violet bent..." in the title

Ahhhh i've wanted to go take sailing lessons since I read Rebecca when I was 16....how is she literally in my head!

I'll say this again. & I'm not asking for a dl link, but I do wish it was on Apple Music or there was a download code sent from LDR when you buy the vinyl like her normal albums. I bought 2 and have only heard LA bc it's on Apple Music....  :crossed:  

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

this is her best project i am sobbing 

I'll say this again. & I'm not asking for a dl link, but I do wish it was on Apple Music or there was a download code sent from LDR when you buy the vinyl like her normal albums. I bought 2 and have only heard LA bc it's on Apple Music....  :crossed:  

yes i paid 33 dollars for the hardcover book, i wished she had at least sent a download code to those like me who had. but oh well, 9 bucks for this masterpiece of an audiobook is never a purchase i could regret

holy fucking shit Bare Feet on Linoleum 

So if I buy the audiobook on Apple Books, can I see it in my iTunes like a normal album?

OR can I download it somehow and add it to my iTunes?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

it does make sense though, as people will know about the audiobook and if they liked the track they'll check it out. there's a reason why it has "from the audio book violet bent..." in the title

They could check the whole project on Spotify too if they liked the first poem. Lana would still make the money :(

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~